CJohn

Uncharted | February 18, 2022 | Trailer on Page 28!

And Fleischer quits. This is becoming Gambit all over again with director after director pulling out....

And I suspect the problems are they don't have decent script and are having severe problems getting one together;script reasons are the usual reason a director pulls out of a project.

Edited by dudalb

19 minutes ago, dudalb said:

And Fleischer quits. This is becoming Gambit all over again with director after director pulling out....

And I suspect the problems are they don't have decent script and are having severe problems getting one together;script reasons are the usual reason a director pulls out of a project.

He quit? Where was it reported that he quit?

2 hours ago, Clayman said:

He quit? Where was it reported that he quit?

My bad. He did not quit, but he has not actually been signed, which means he is not officially on the film.

And when you have been in talks for this long without being officially signed, it's a sign problems have developed.

And he is the seventh director for this...thing. I maintain that means they are having real script problems.

Just now, Valonqar said:

Holland's gonna become the king of shitty movies soon. Dolittle, Spies in Disguise, this, Chaos Walking that's so bad they can't release it. WTF happened to him? 

He has Cherry, maybe that'll be good. The Russos are pretty untested outside of spandex though, so idk

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Holland's gonna become the king of shitty movies soon. Dolittle, Spies in Disguise, this, Chaos Walking that's so bad they can't release it. WTF happened to him? 

Sony trying to turn him into the next Will Smith or Tom Cruise but it's gonna fail i bet