kayumanggi

THE SNOWMAN | 10.20.17 | Universal | Michael Fassbender, Rebecca Ferguson

3 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:
  Hide contents

She did play twins, maybe the killer was supposed to take em both out?

Spoiler

Looking at her hair in the death scene not in the movie (she running away from the killer and gets caught in the bear trap), it seems like it is the same sister.

5 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

Has anyone read the book, I'd be interested to see the differences between the Book and the movie.

My parents have read them all. This is the seventh book. A problem with the movie is that you have multiple characters saying he’s a great detective but all the audience sees is a drunk passed out in children’s play equipment. 

I think they might see it but I may over trashed it. 

Edited by DeeCee

9 hours ago, DeeCee said:

My parents have read them all. This is the seventh book. A problem with the movie is that you have multiple characters saying he’s a great detective but all the audience sees is a drunk passed out in children’s play equipment. 

I think they might see it but I may over trashed it. 

CJohn is the detective?

Edited by Robertman2 Floats Too
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Webslinger said:

This sounds like the biggest waste of talent since The Counselor. It's hard to believe that Alfredson went from something as good as Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy to a movie that hit 24 on Metacritic.

Funnily enough, Fassbender also played the lead in The Counselor....

This dude needs a new agent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

This sounds like the biggest waste of talent since The Counselor. It's hard to believe that Alfredson went from something as good as Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy to a movie that hit 24 on Metacritic.

But seeing as how Tinker was a crushing bore - this actually bodes well for Snow here, and I might actually see it. It looks good - as in cinematography - and that is all the old Shay needs. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

But seeing as how Tinker was a crushing bore - this actually bodes well for Snow here, and I might actually see it. It looks good - as in cinematography - and that is all the old Shay needs. :)

hmmmm??  If that were actually true, you should see mother!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

Did anyone notice they cheat with who the killer is? At some point you see the person onscreen and it’s cut together with someone else being stalked.

The editing was that amazing.