kayumanggi

RED SPARROW | 03.02.18 | Fox | Jennifer Lawrence

Lol  are people still talking about her dress? It's gorgeous and it fulfilled its purpose...to get JLaw and the movie attention. Don't fall for studio tactics!

Anyway, i think the movie is being underpredicted here. Its surely making at least 20M

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Porthos said:

YIKES!

Well it ain't getting a 100% rating on RT it would seem.

also:

I am SO OUT.  No Effing Way.

Yolanda goes on to say:

Spoiler

J-Law's character is raped around the fifteen-minute mark, and there's another attempted rape at the thirty-minute mark. 

2 hours ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I hope this flops hard. A bad Russian agent, obviously passing a disgraceful training by the Russians, turns good (meaning helping the u,s) . Disgusting ....

I think it's quite obvious that in an American movie Americans will be the good guys most of the time. If you watch a Russian movie, there will be most likely a Russian protagonist. The difference is that Americans have some movies where the American government/CIA is the antagonist. Now try to imagine a Russian film with an evil Russian government... or a film criticizing Putin.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I hope this flops hard. A bad Russian agent, obviously passing a disgraceful training by the Russians, turns good (meaning helping the u,s) . Disgusting ....

Make me wonder for more commercial and bigger movie like the Top Gun 2 projects, who they will be fighting with jets to not hurt world sensibilities now a day.

Maybe they will do like most movie and set it in a fantastic world with a made up country, that what blockbuster are mostly doing now.