grim22

GODZILLA vs. KONG | March 13 2020 | Adam Wingard to direct

not sure if anyone has seen this, but this is what it's probably gonna look like!

GodzillavsKingKong.jpg

5 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Not in my case, because this movie (alongside the as of now unofficial but pretty much locked to happen Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3, and I presume the right now untitled Disney Animation Studios film that will probably be a sequel to either Wreck-It Ralph or Zootopia) are reasons for me to stay alive until 2020.

I highly doubt it's a Zootopia sequel.That spot was taken before Zootopia debuted.

22 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

GODZILLA would hit KONG 1 time with a blast of radiation and he's toast.. I'd sure like to know how they plan on explaining this???

Well.. Kong is buff and agile while Godzilla (at least the 2014 version) is big, fat and clumsy. It's almost like Brock Lesnar vs Big Show :ph34r:

22 hours ago, ChipMunky said:

not sure if anyone has seen this, but this is what it's probably gonna look like!

GodzillavsKingKong.jpg

It's been posted (and reposted) thrice on the previous page :P but yeah it looks pretty cool. Can't wait

21 hours ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

So will Jordan Vogt Roberts now possibly direct King Kong VS Godzilla??

He seems like the best choice atm

16 hours ago, Heat Vision said:

He seems like the best choice atm

Seems like his next project is the Metal Gear Solid film...unless that doesnt take off.

On 3/4/2017 at 8:09 AM, kaijukurt said:

Seems like his next project is the Metal Gear Solid film...unless that doesnt take off.

That's been in development for around a decade now. I'm sure Warner Bros will try to lock him down for future projects since Kong seems like a critical success thus far

• Like 1

YEEESSSS, warm up that engine....

'Godzilla vs. Kong' Film Sets Writers Room (Exclusive)

Terry Rossio, known for his work on the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movies, will head the crack creature crew.

With Kong: Skull Island generating strong reviews before its March 10 release, Legendary already has its sights on the big prize, the eventual Godzilla vs. Kong movie.

That project is acting as the culmination (at least at this point) of the company's series of movies featuring silver screen super species.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/kong-skull-island-sequel-plans-godzilla-kong-sets-writers-room-984992

Interesting note: Terry Rossio worked on the script for Jan de Bont's Godzilla film at TriStar. This was before it was handed off to Roland Emmerich so he could make his giant turd of a film. Glad to know he's being given another opportunity to bring flair to the franchise in some capacity.

Edited by NoobSaibot
  • Like 4

I thought Michael Dougherty was the head of the writers room?

Don't like they're saying GvsKong is the end of this cinematic universe... For now.

1 hour ago, Cookson said:

I thought Michael Dougherty was the head of the writers room?

Don't like they're saying GvsKong is the end of this cinematic universe... For now.

Godzilla could go on but I feel that unlike Godzilla,  Kong is very limited. Probably cause Godzilla has decades of mythos behind him while Kong has always been the ape that dies for the blonde girl. 

1 hour ago, Heat Vision said:

Godzilla could go on but I feel that unlike Godzilla,  Kong is very limited. Probably cause Godzilla has decades of mythos behind him while Kong has always been the ape that dies for the blonde girl. 

Make new stuff for Kong. I remember there being some cartoon back around when the Jackson movie came out

Just now, robertman2 said:

Make new stuff for Kong. I remember there being some cartoon back around when the Jackson movie came out

There's a new horrible Kong cartoon on Netflix. :P

This is a brand new take on Kong. They can do anything with him now that he's in the same universe as Godzilla.

4 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

How bad? Like so bad it's amazing?

No...Just bad..Coming from a huge Kaiju fan. Lol