grim22

GODZILLA vs. KONG | March 31 2021 | Adam Wingard to direct

I see they’re staying true to the tradition of releasing every film in the MonsterVerse in the same month as a Disney live action remake.

Also, it just occurred to me that Millie Bobby Brown is going to look significantly older by the time this is released. 

Edited by WittyUsername

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

Also, it just occurred to me that Millie Bobby Brown is going to look significantly older by the time this is released. 

Drake is gonna be so disappointed 

• Haha 3

On 7/19/2020 at 5:13 AM, lorddemaxus said:

Nice to see that the fights in this are gonna take place in proper daylight unlike the last two godzilla films.

Pretty interesting though how Skull Island’s main set pieces took place in daylight. I wonder if thats due to ILM being the main VFX vendor for the movie. 

34 minutes ago, TMP said:

May 2021... only on HBO Max ;)

God forbid. Personally, i think it will get deleyed once more into late 2021 or early 2022, but with Wonder Woman recently going the HBO Max route, thats definetly up in the air.

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I doubt anything's happening to GvK. Most major markets will at least be Europe in September levels, which should make it pretty likely that this releases then.

This is also the last film in this contract though. Surely makes more sense for streaming than a second part of a proposed franchise