grim22

GODZILLA vs. KONG | November 20 2020 | Adam Wingard to direct

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, Heat Vision said:

Will there be other Kaiju besides Kong and Godzilla?

Also if Godzilla goes back to being Toho exclusive, I wonder if they'll continue to do solo Kong movies. Godzilla's departure might be a factor on who the winner is.

I predict a draw......

I am not sure Toho would throw a major partner like Warners down the river,though, as far as future Godzilla movies go.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:38 PM, DMan7 said:

There should be other monster solo movies covering all elements, such as a Hydra covering the sea/water and a Phoenix perhaps covering the Sky/Air. 

Then have them all come together far down the line as a sort of Monster Justice League type mash up. 

Kong (Batman)

Godzilla (Superman)

Hydra (Aquaman)

Phoenix (Wonder Woman)

Mecha Godzilla (Cyborg)

etc...

But you are now getting into some pretty obscure Kaiju.

The ones you saw at the end of Skull Island are the ones that Western Audiences Know,rest are pretty unknown.

Hell, Gamera is much better known the the ones (except for Kong and The Big G) you metion, but then Gamera is not a Toho Monster.

44151687_1553450718133436_53289632134699

First look at Kong! He looks more rugged to me (unless this is just a reused likeness of the Peter Jackson Kong)

Edited by kaijukurt
  • Like 1

Another horror actor?

Demián Bichir Joining Millie Bobby Brown in 'Godzilla vs. Kong'

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/demi-n-bichir-joining-millie-bobby-brown-godzilla-kong-1153121

He will join Brown, Julian Dennison and Brian Tyree Henry as the leads in the creature feature, which will be directed by Adam Wingard.

Demián Bichir, currently starring in the spooky box office hit The Nun, is in talks to join Godzilla vs. Kong, Legendary and Warner Bros.' latest monster movie.

Bichir will join Millie Bobby Brown, Julian Dennison and Brian Tyree Henry as the leads in the creature feature, which will be directed by Adam Wingard.

Edited by NoobSaibot
  • Like 1

Let's face it, the studiois figure that Kong and The BIg G are the real stars of the film, they are what people will pay to see,, and they can save  dough by not spending a lot on big names ,and can go with lesser know actors.  IMHO a perfectly logical decision. Why pay Ten Million dollars for an actor when he is not needed to put fannies in the seats.

• Like 1

0gmx7rinydv11.jpg

Why was my first thought "They don't even look like they're in the same room.....wait." 

9 minutes ago, Morieris said:

0gmx7rinydv11.jpg

Why was my first thought "They don't even look like they're in the same room.....wait." 

Looks like they’re about to kiss.

I forgot she was in GOT

Glad to see more Asians in this but Watanabe is definitely a goner in King of the Monsters 

Ok, I'm confused. So this is a direct sequel to G:KoM as far as some human cast goes (MBB) but it doesn't line up with how G:KoM ends. :thinking: help!

Also, who are we supposed to root for? aren't they both heroes?

Edited by Valonqar

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Ok, I'm confused. So this is a direct sequel to G:KoM as far as some human cast goes (MBB) but it doesn't line up with how G:KoM ends. :thinking: help!

Also, who are we supposed to root for? aren't they both heroes?

You're supposed to root for whichever one you want to, like any other versus movie. Simple. :ph34r: