kayumanggi

CHARLIE'S ANGELS | 15 NOVEMBER 2019 | Sony | Elizabeth Banks directing. Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska

Agreed. Naomi is saddled with the fish out of water learns to become a hero role. that's usually thankless in comparison to seasoned pro's who do kicks and quips. And KStew just looks like shit with that "please take me seriously" indie spirit hair.

Edited by Valonqar

54 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Ella Balinska is really beautiful. KStew looks awful with short hair, fine with that wig (though blonde is not her color). 

So this is a tongue in cheek comedy like the old movie.  Looks generic. 

I thought maybe it'd have a different tone from the McG movies, but it's not that dissimilar. I'm no longer interested. 

You guys are tripping, Kristen Stewart was clearly the standout, she was confident, having fun and great screen presence. The other girls look fine but Stewart def stood out the most. Movie looks fun and much better than MIB 4 already, this is gonna be a hit and Stewart is gonna get raves. 

10 minutes ago, Mexlouis said:

You guys are tripping, Kristen Stewart was clearly the standout, she was confident, having fun and great screen presence. The other girls look fine but Stewart def stood out the most. Movie looks fun and much better than MIB 4 already, this is gonna be a hit and Stewart is gonna get raves. 

looks worse than MIB tbh.

17 minutes ago, Mexlouis said:

Welcome to BOT

17 minutes ago, The GOAT said:

looks worse than MIB tbh.

You wrong, I know this is an easy target and some ppl are desperate to hate on it but this movie has tested 2x to incredible receptions and Stewart was the absolute audience's favorite, it's going to get good reviews and great word of mouth. 

Edited by Mexlouis

18 minutes ago, Mexlouis said:

Sony has a bad track record with recent remakes outside of Jumanji. It could do ok domestically, and not so hot overseas.

3 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Sony has a bad track record with recent remakes outside of Jumanji. It could do ok domestically, and not so hot overseas.

Read my previous post, this movie is actually good and a crowdpleaser unlike MIB and Baywatch. Also modest budget in the 70-90m range, it's going to be a hit  

Edited by Mexlouis

6 minutes ago, Mexlouis said:

Read my previous post, this movie is actually good and a crowdpleaser unlike MIB and Baywatch. Also modest budget in the 70-90m range, it's going to be a hit  

have you seen it?