kayumanggi

CHARLIE'S ANGELS | 15 NOVEMBER 2019 | Sony | Elizabeth Banks directing. Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska

2 hours ago, Mexlouis said:

The deadpool 2 thing was implanted by that mcu stan on twitter with huge following who pretends to be an insider, he always does that with movies he wants to flop and his fake tea always goes viral. The people I know actually told me deadpool 2 reception was great, also got applause in the test screenings.

Manabyte got the info from me, and I can assure you the movie as tested was not great. If you want proof of that, just watch the Extended Cut, which is much closer pacing-wise to what screened.

And not that it much matters, but lots of movies get applause at test screenings. JUSTICE LEAGUE got applause.

Edited by ViewerAnon

21 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

so you signed up with BOT just to convince us that this movie is good? That convinced me even less, sorry. 

She is Kristen Stewart trying convince us movie is good. Don't worry,

@Mexlouis aka Kristen Stewart, we are going to watch your movie

1 hour ago, ViewerAnon said:

Manabyte got the info from me, and I can assure you the movie as tested was not great. If you want proof of that, just watch the Extended Cut, which is much closer pacing-wise to what screened.

And not that it much matters, but lots of movies get applause at test screenings. JUSTICE LEAGUE got applause.

Yeah I'm sure bad films like Captain Marvel got applause too..

1 hour ago, Sindreee said:

Like who? How much are Sony paying you😂

Like the deadpool 2 "terrible test screening reception" that came from Jeremy Conrad (MCU stan who wanted the film to flop), that was super fake. The great test screening reactions from suicide squad that came from Daniel RPK and DC stans from reddit, also fake. These fake test screening reactions go viral all the time, especially when it comes to super hero movies.

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

so you signed up with BOT just to convince us that this movie is good? That convinced me even less, sorry. 

You'll see if I lied when reviews come out. I had the tea and I thought it'd be nice to share but I guess some of you want to hold on to hating the film and believing it's terrible. Also I can easily prove by sharing details from the film that haven't been released anywhere, for example there's a bunch of celebrity cameos in the end of the film like Hailee Steinfield and others.

PS: I already had this account for months

Edited by Mexlouis
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, ViewerAnon said:

Applause means the audience liked it so surely not a bad reception even if you didn't like it yourself. 

49 minutes ago, Alli said:

I have to admit the trailer looks better than I ever thought it would. So I will give it credit. The song is awful but the trailer may have sold me actually

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

Balinska should be in conversation for Catwoman. she has presence and is the only one of the three that is a convincing ass kicker.

this looks like Oceans Ocho minus charisma. KStew really doesn't have it nor she has comic timing. She's also veyr unlikable with that sullen smug.

Comedy is awful. Action is awful basically steals from various movies (BW's wraparound takedown, Wanted, etc) 

will probably make Ocean Ocho's money which should be considered success.

Song is elevator music.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Balinska should be in conversation for Catwoman. she has presence and is the only one of the three that is a convincing ass kicker.

this looks like Oceans Ocho minus charisma. KStew really doesn't have it nor she has comic timing. She's also veyr unlikable with that sullen smug.

Comedy is awful. Action is awful basically steals from various movies (BW's wraparound takedown, Wanted, etc) 

will probably make Ocean Ocho's money which should be considered success.

Song is elevator music.

Can we please not pretend BW was the first to do a hurricanrana 😂😂

Wrestlers have been doing that on tv since I was 5 😂

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

Can we please not pretend BW was the first to do a hurricanrana 😂😂

Wrestlers have been doing that on tv since I was 5 😂

she popularized it as strong woman kickass move. and thanks for that piece of history. I had no idea and like to learn new things. :)

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

she popularized it as strong woman kickass move. and thanks for that piece of history. I had no idea and like to learn new things. :)

I think it’s always been the goto for female characters in films for years for some reason tbh 

It does look good.

I actually didn’t notice it in this trailer lol. Seen K-Stew kick off a guy but missed the hurricanrana