kayumanggi

CHARLIE'S ANGELS | 15 NOVEMBER 2019 | Sony | Elizabeth Banks directing. Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska

Looks fun enough but definitely something to catch at home.  Kind of looks like it belongs on TV, really.  I loved the older ones for their stupidity with a side of self-awareness though, so maybe this will surprise and find lots of younger fans.  Certainly seems aimed at that set.

• Like 1

KStew in a blockbuster trying to look tough is a bad idea. haven't they learned anything from Snow White and the Huntsman? That movie wasn't a flop but it wasn't a big hit either. 170M budget, 396M WW. KStrew as a warrior was laughed at. 

I think she's like Colin Farrell. effective in small movies but just get swallowed by big sets. and this thing doesn't even look epic in scale. 

1 hour ago, junkshop36 said:

Yea. Trailer was ok but the song sounded terrible. 

Ariana's music has always been grating to me. 

This movie really looks like MiB International again to me. I am going to even bet the movie has a similarly shitty twist. 200 mil WW?

• Like 1

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

Ariana's music has always been grating to me. 

This movie really looks like MiB International again to me. I am going to even bet the movie has a similarly shitty twist. 200 mil WW?

This doesn't look as cringe-inducing as MiB did

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

this thing doesn't even look epic in scale. 

Well, outside of maybe the opening of the second movie, the previous Charlie's Angels movies weren't really what I would call....epic.

I mean, they were like hella goofy. The second one had them swinging around like Spider-man at one point.

Edited by Yandereprime101189