kayumanggi

CHARLIE'S ANGELS | 15 NOVEMBER 2019 | Sony | Elizabeth Banks directing. Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska

2 hours ago, John2015 said:

It wouldn't. 

The film will open in China on this Friday,   but it is doing very bad in China pre-sales.

Unless something unexpected happens it could land in the 15-20 mill$ total area

Nobody really cared about the movie in "that sense" until Elizabeth Banks started telling people this week that they need to see the movie because women have almost forcefully been seeing movies with male leads so men have to return the favor, and all sorts of nonsense as if her Charlie's Angels is pioneering something, and that Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel "don't count because they're part of the superhero genre which is a male environment", in an act of desperation to bring attention to the movie.

Whether you agree or not, it's clear they're bracing for a bomb.

Edited by TheUndertaker
  • Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

24 minutes ago, TheUndertaker said:

She created the controversy she wanted to either bring attention or use as scapegoat, that's it. Nobody cared before.

Why do they care now?   Why are these guys always so enraged and petty trying to bring down a movie's score.  It's weird and pathetic.

I'm a woman and I support female film making but have no desire to see this movie.  But I'm not offended by Banks saying I should. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Lol, what?

Mods, why are you all letting these men talk outta their ass?

While I, and others on the staff, do try my best to check up on each thread, I can't be everywhere at once nor can I pop up at each exact moment. If you believe that there's something the mods should look at right away, "Report post" exists.

• Like 4