Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

chasmmi

Chasmmi's Winter Game - Grey Ghost is the WINNER!

As it's my first year on the forums, this is my first time too. I gave up on the summer game after a month but I'm determined to see this one through... mainly because I actually care about some of the films coming out... excited :D

• Like 3

I'll give it a shot, hopefully I can keep up this time. not sure I've done a winter game before. 

• Like 1

The Hateful Eight's weird release is throwing me off for predicting it. It only opens in a retrofitted 70mm format on the 25th, so I'm assuming that won't be many screens and will essentially be like a limited release right? It doesn't open on digital screens until the 8th of January, so basically it's missing the Holiday season in wide release if I understand correctly.

Edited by MovieMan89

I think this Holiday season will be eerily similar to summer with the top 4 films (SW, Bond, MJ2, TGD) pulling massive numbers, and then a huge gap between #4 and #5. Wouldn't be surprised if only a couple other Holiday films even do 100.

I think this Holiday season will be eerily similar to summer with the top 4 films (SW, Bond, MJ2, TGD) pulling massive numbers, and then a huge gap between #4 and #5. Wouldn't be surprised if only a couple other Holiday films even do 100.

Yeah, Spectre is my number 4 right now with 280 and my number 5 is Peanuts with 170.

Steve Jobs is not eligible as it is released on October 9, correct?

Also... clever you to tie in Oscar outrage with Winter Game outrage

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

Steve Jobs is not eligible as it is released on October 9, correct?

Also... clever you to tie in Oscar outrage with Winter Game outrage

Cheers, and correct jobs won't be eligible with that release date.

It's a really hard balancing act this year trying to think what the optimum 19 week period would be.

In the end i sacrificed the Martian and Pan for Kung Fu panda, zoolander and Deadpool.

I'm hoping the Oscars can get incorporated a we bit more when the time comes also :)

Shame. But oh well :) Still think we could have started first week of November to include the oscars ;)

Week 1 questions up!!!

That's everything you now need for preseason sorted. :)

Good luck folks, it's about to get real.

Also due to Rings being moved to 2016, Scouts Guide to the APocalypse will replace it for section d of question 16.