kayumanggi

WHY HIM? | 12.23.16 | Fox | final gross ● 60.32 M

10 hours ago, Robot308 said:

Your Statements doesn't make any sense

PG/PG-13 family comedies do well around Christmas and New Year's. (Daddy's Home, Parental Guidance, Cheaper by the Dozen 1/2, Night at the Museum 1 and 3, Alvin 1-4, etc.) 

R-rated family comedies are unproven during this time of year and there's two other R-rated comedies competing for the same audience (Bad Santa 2 and Office Christmas Party). 

R-rated comedies can succeed, but Christmas/New Year's usually means the whole family goes to see a movie together. The R rating will limit its audience since most aren't going to take their young kids to Why Him? when Sing, Moana and Rogue One are all available. (plus, La La Land and Passengers will be PG-13, so adults have two other options without kid appeal if they refuse to see a kids/family movie) 

What doesn't make sense? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mahnamahna said:

PG/PG-13 family comedies do well around Christmas and New Year's. (Daddy's Home, Parental Guidance, Cheaper by the Dozen 1/2, Night at the Museum 1 and 3, Alvin 1-4, etc.) 

R-rated family comedies are unproven during this time of year and there's two other R-rated comedies competing for the same audience (Bad Santa 2 and Office Christmas Party). 

R-rated comedies can succeed, but Christmas/New Year's usually means the whole family goes to see a movie together. The R rating will limit its audience since most aren't going to take their young kids to Why Him? when Sing, Moana and Rogue One are all available. (plus, La La Land and Passengers will be PG-13, so adults have two other options without kid appeal if they refuse to see a kids/family movie) 

What doesn't make sense? 

I'm Messing with you. Just Trolling... Relax I Get you point

On 10/18/2016 at 1:28 AM, Robot308 said:

No. It's Not Extremely Weird To See A Red Band Trailer for a R-Rated Comedy attached to an R-Rated dramedy in Theaters..maybe it's weird to you because it was your first time and it won't be your last

this isn't even a fucking argument; this film has been the ONLY time I've ever seen a trailer for a red-band movie in theaters, at the theaters I've been going to for the last THREE years

tumblr_nkybmlGjqj1qc8jh0o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Blankments said:

this isn't even a fucking argument; this film has been the ONLY time I've ever seen a trailer for a red-band movie in theaters, at the theaters I've been going to for the last THREE years

tumblr_nkybmlGjqj1qc8jh0o1_500.gif

Are you okay???? You seem a bit angry....just relax.....and foul language is not accepted.

Edited by Robot308

On 10/20/2016 at 0:31 PM, Robot308 said:

Are you okay???? You seem a bit angry....just relax.....and foul language is not accepted.

Foul language is accepted, read the TOS. You're the one treating me like a child because I only ever see red-band trailers for this

And speaking of which, I got the final red-band at Office Christmas Party. Looks super weird.

On 12/17/2016 at 8:25 PM, Blankments said:

Foul language is accepted, read the TOS. You're the one treating me like a child because I only ever see red-band trailers for this

And speaking of which, I got the final red-band at Office Christmas Party. Looks super weird.

no. once again you still do not get it...foul language is not accepted....i'm not treating you like a kid....your doing that to yourself. you don't just see Red-Band Trailers just for this that are only playing with R-Rated comedy Films they also Played This Trailer with Other R-Rated Non-Comedy flicks as well. so stop trolling..also by the way the final red band trailer for this film that was playing with office christmas party was funny. one more thing it took you this long to respond back to my comments are you serious right now. please stop while your ahead. this is really stupid!!!!

Edited by Robot308

1 minute ago, Robot308 said:

no. once again you still do not get it...foul language is not accepted....i'm not treating you like a kid....your doing that to yourself. you don't just see Red-Band Trailers just for this that are only playing with R-Rated Films. so stop trolling..also by the way the final red band trailer for this film that was playing with office christmas party was funny. one more thing it took you this long to respond back to my comments are you serious right now. please stop while your ahead. this is really stupid!!!!

*sigh*

I might be getting ahead of myself, but I don't think I'm the youngest member on this site anymore.

• Like 1