grim22

The Commuter | Lionsgate | Jan 12 2018 | Jaume Collet-Serra | Liam Neeson, Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Sam Neill, Elizabeth McGovern and Jonathan Banks

http://deadline.com/2015/09/liam-neeson-the-commuter-studiocanal-the-picture-company-1201541353/

Liam Neeson has scheduled his next vehicle. He’ll star in The Commuter, a suspense-thriller written by Byron Willinger and Phil de Blasi.Studiocanal is financing, and The Picture Company’s Andrew Rona and Alex Heineman will produce with StudioCanal. They all worked with Neeson on the thrillers Non-Stop and Unknown.

In The Commuter, which will shoot in New York in the spring, Neeson will play a businessman on his daily commute home who unwittingly gets caught up in a criminal conspiracy. It threatens not only his life but the lives of those around him. 

I think it is more, we had:

Taken

Unknown

Taken 2 (not counting "The Grey" as it wasn't actually a Taken ripoff movie)

A Walk Among The Tombstones

Non-Stop

Taken 3

Run All Night

This is basically Taken 8  ;)  :D

A Walk Among the Tombstones was not really a “Liam Neeson kicking ass movie." I would argue that this is Taken 7.:D

In The Commuter, which will shoot in New York in the spring, Neeson will play a businessman on his daily commute home who unwittingly gets caught up in a criminal conspiracy. It threatens not only his life but the lives of those around him. 

These are the times when I really wish Hitchcock were alive today so he could keep showing the kids how this shit's done. 

• Like 3

On 24/02/2017 at 8:34 AM, CoolioD1 said:

The Commuter. I'm glad after the accountant's success we're keeping up with the action movie titles that sound like they're about the most boring people in the world.

I hope his next movie is The Claims Adjuster.  It screams potential.