grim22

The Commuter | Lionsgate | Jan 12 2018 | Jaume Collet-Serra | Liam Neeson, Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Sam Neill, Elizabeth McGovern and Jonathan Banks

30 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I would be far more interested if the roles were switched.

Would love to see more Vera Farmiga. She’s fantastic. 

That's not a bad idea actually. Liam Neeson playing the bad guy in one of these could be fun.

Edited by Arlborn
edit to add Neeson to his name cause you filthy americans and europeans think we're being weird when we refer to people using just their given name. You're the weirdos.
  • Like 2

This will probably end up borderline fresh. If this was releasing anytime over the next three weeks, it would've opened much better:

Jan 19: 12 Strong is DOA according to EC, and Den of Thieves is going to make less than 10M total

Jan 26: Maze Runner targets a different demo

Feb 2: Winchester targets a different demo (edit: just realized this is another Lionsgate movie lol), and Cloverfield probably isn't releasing

The Post is going to be sucking up a lot of the audience, and Proud Mary will take away a sliver too.

Edited by WrathOfHan

Are we just going to have Liam Neeson starring in action thrillers depending on which transportation vehicle he’s in cause I feel like this where he is now in his career. I just I can’t wait to see Liam Neeson to star in “Stop Requested” where he plays a bus driver who has to diffuse a bomb and find out who hid it under the bus before it explodes when it reaches its last stop.

Tell me that doesn’t sound like a plausible action movie Neeson would star in. At this point it's inevitable. Complete the Neeson “Speed” action trilogy, and everything will be fine. Shit, just remake "Speed" with Liam Neeson and call it a day. You got two stupid movies down, and now you got one more to go. Oh did I say that this was stupid? Sorry, THIS IS FRIGGIN STUPID! 

https://rendyreviews.com/movies//the-commuter-review