Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plain Old Tele

THE BIG SHORT | Paramount | December 23, 2015 | Adam McKay directing | Pitt, Bale, Gosling, Carelll

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/brad-pitt-christian-bale-and-ryan-gosling-to-star-in-financial-drama-the-big-short-exclusive-1201404038/

"The Big Short" is a Michael Lewis book about the 2008 housing crisis and eventual financial crash. Like all Lewis books, it's tremendously entertaining and features a few outsiders who believe something everyone else either thinks is foolish or refuses to believe.

What a friggin' great cast! Honestly, the only potential red flag here is McKay... I hope he's got the chops for something with a big of heft and drama as well as comedy.

is it on the lot if it has a trailer and a date mentioned in the trailer? food for thought.

I checked BOM and it's listed as TBD. I saw the "Christmas" date late. Maybe a mod can just move it to the main one once we get a confirmed date.