Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

firedeep

The Martian VS Spectre

Both The Martian and Spectre are expected to be released around November. The Martian likely to come a little earlier but the two could be released as close to each other as about two weeks.

The MI5 VS Minions showdown turned out not close at all.  :ph34r: (Poor Minions; and Bad Minions)

What about The Martian VS Spectre ?

• Like 1

Spectre should win right?

I'd be happy with an Interstellar type run for The Martian. I really hope that the two films aren't released in consecutive weeks though  :wacko:

Also, for those that have read the book, how much do you think China playing a positive role in the movie will impact the box office? it should raise public awareness above the average film at least right?

• Like 2

Also, for those that have read the book, how much do you think China playing a positive role in the movie will impact the box office? it should raise public awareness above the average film at least right?

I didnt read the book. Few people in China have read it so no idea ...

I didnt read the book. Few people in China have read it so no idea ...

yeah but I'm guessing those kind of details will become public knowledge once the film is out. 

Good thinking, that might help it.

• Like 1

Given the China angle The Martian should be huge. I'm guessing the marketing campaign will play heavily on the China angle.

Could we have China over Domestic?

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

Given the China angle The Martian should be huge. I'm guessing the marketing campaign will play heavily on the China angle.

Could we have China over Domestic?

I wouldn't go that far, then again I'm expecting The Martian to beat Gravity domestically. They could end up close.

November is crowded for imported movies, I think 800M yuan is a good target for the Martian.

• Like 2