CJohn

Hotel Transylvania 3 | July 13 2018 | Nationwide sneak screenings on June 30th for Amazon Prime members

3 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I see. I wonder what the two untitled Sony Pictures Animation projects are for September 2016 and 2017.

They probably aren't. Those were slotted a couple years ago, a lot of those untitled "films" slotted by Fox and Sony will likely not happen.

Edited by TServo2049

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

The Lamb is scheduled for December 2017 and Get Smurfy is March 2017. WB already has Ninjago for September 21st 2017 anyway. I imagine Scooby Doo will move to either October 2018 or February 2019.

Or To September 2019

Genndy Tartakovsky Returning to Direct Hotel Transylvania 3

On returning to helm the third film in the feature franchise after initially backing out, Tartakovsky stated:

“I thought I was done exploring the world of Hotel Transylvania after the first two films, but while I was away from the franchise finishing my TV show Samurai Jack, an idea sparked that I got really excited about and made it irresistible to return and helm myself this third adventure.”

http://screenrant.com/hotel-transylvania-3-genndy-tartakovsky-director/

lol Sony dated 5 animated movies, 4 of which belong to some franchise.

What franchises do they even have?? Unless they mean that they are making 1+2, 1+2. So two original franchises.

Otherwise, Hotel Transylvania 4 & 5 have been announced. Maybe Open Season 2 & 3 - canonical theatrical releases or Smurfs 5 & 6.

Lame.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2016 at 0:02 AM, BK007 said:

lol Sony dated 5 animated movies, 4 of which belong to some franchise.

What franchises do they even have?? Unless they mean that they are making 1+2, 1+2. So two original franchises.

Otherwise, Hotel Transylvania 4 & 5 have been announced. Maybe Open Season 2 & 3 - canonical theatrical releases or Smurfs 5 & 6.

Lame.

Can't be Open Season 2-3, they already exist as direct-to-video films.

Could possibly be Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3 though

• Like 1

Holy crap!

No longer in the September dump month!

I was kind of hoping this movie would beat HT2's Sep Opening weekend record too. Oh well.

I guess Sony is pretty confidence of this franchise now to give it a summer date slot!

Edited by Mojoguy

I've still not seen either film despite wanting to. Just other interests take precedent with my limited time nowadays. 

My sister was working on dinner one Saturday some time back and her 6yr old son, my nephew of course, got the remote and bought the first HT.

They didn't realize this till the bill came, she thought it was just on TV but I can see how one might think that. Anyway, she found it cute despite that and they rented HT2 and my nephew loves both of them. I'll have to tell her about the show and new movie.

• Like 1

Should do fine. TI2 even though I’m expecting $400M-$500M will be weaker, TTG and Robin will both do around $85M. HT3 should be Running good since animation and family films are scarce in Summer 2018. I can see an IA3 like rum from it.

• Like 1