CJohn

Hotel Transylvania 3 | July 13 2018 | Nationwide sneak screenings on June 30th for Amazon Prime members

38 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Trailer got zero response from a theater full of kids at my I2 showing. Yay for discerning children. 

Mine got the opposite reaction.

• Like 1

I will give this movie credit - as an adult, the cruise thing is new for a kids' movie...and I'll take anything new.

Still not thinking we'll see it, but if my kids start pining for it, I'd probably buy the matinee tickets and not hate myself for watching this one:)...

It's a bit weird that HT3 has already been released in Australia and has sneaks but yet there's no reviews. I wonder when Sony plans to drop the embargo

I imagine HT4 will happen even if it does lower business than HT2 due to the lower budget.

2 hours ago, Jonwo said:

It's a bit weird that HT3 has already been released in Australia and has sneaks but yet there's no reviews. I wonder when Sony plans to drop the embargo

I imagine HT4 will happen even if it does lower business than HT2 due to the lower budget.

There's one Australian review on RT, it's rotten at a 2.5/5.  Chris Stuckmann gave it a B in his video review

https://deadline.com/2018/07/hotel-transylvania-3-amazon-prime-sneak-previews-box-office-sony-animation-1202420565/

$1.3M from sneaks.  Jumanji got $1.86M for comparison.  Same sneaks to OW multi brings HT3's weekend to $25.2M.  Jumanji opened during the holiday season though, so it's not a perfect comparison.

16 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

https://deadline.com/2018/07/hotel-transylvania-3-amazon-prime-sneak-previews-box-office-sony-animation-1202420565/

$1.3M from sneaks.  Jumanji got $1.86M for comparison.  Same sneaks to OW multi brings HT3's weekend to $25.2M.  Jumanji opened during the holiday season though, so it's not a perfect comparison.

Jumanji's previews were also on Friday night vs Saturday afternoon