thunder storm

The Intern OS Thread | $118.8m | $194.5m WW

Maybe because it's a great movie and people loved it. Who knows?... In Romania, The Intern grossed more than Star Trek Beyond, Jason Bourne, The Huntsman: Winter's War, and many other movies that's supposed to be big hits. And I guess this fact happened in lots of countries

Edited by thunder storm

I just checked its Israel gross and it did incredibly well for this kind of film. Not because of the opening, but because of its great legs. It will finish above the combined Star trek trilogy, and over 4 times as much as Ghostbusters. It also beat a bunch of big budget superhero films: MOS, Iron Man 1+2, Thor 1+2, Captain America 1+2, Ant Man, all the X-Men.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tower said:

I just checked its Israel gross and it did incredibly well for this kind of film. Not because of the opening, but because of its great legs. It will finish above the Star trek trilogy, and over 4 times as much as Ghostbusters. It also beat a bunch of big budget superhero films: Iron Man 1+2, Captain America 1, Ant Man. 

same here! it had beautiful legs (x5) and also beat Green Lantern or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1+2.