Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

kayumanggi

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP | 07.06.2018 | Disney

Olive    23,564

Scott Lang will return alongside Hope Van Dyne on July 6, 2018 with Marvel’s “Ant-Man and the Wasp.” The sequel will mark the first Marvel Studios film named after its heroine.

Additionally, Ant-Man’s second adventure will lead to a couple of other films shifting their dates, with Marvel’s “Black Panther” moving up to February 16, 2018 and Marvel’s “Captain Marvel” landing on March 8, 2019.

Finally, three untitled Marvel Studios films will premiere on May 1, 2020, July 10, 2020, and November 6, 2020.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/movies/25244/marvel_studios_phase_3_update#ixzz3nzZ7NOI7

• Like 2

Hatebox    7,504

Not too surprising. Marvel only exist to make SH movies, unless a property tanks massively it's going to get a sequel before long.

Edited by H8tebox

Spidey Freak    11,401

ROFL at the way Carol and T'challa films are being treated. On the plus side though, we will get BP earlier, even though it is in a far less lucrative slot.

Jonwo    4,144

I wonder what's Disney is planning for the slot vacated by Captain Marvel? my guess is either the Enchanted sequel or a live action fairytale film

Jonwo    4,144

It could also be Frozen 2.

That'll more likely be for Thanksgiving which Disney has already reserved.

Edited by Jonwo

Spidey Freak    11,401

That'll more likely be for Thanksgiving which Disney has already reserved.

Possible, but Enchanted 2 or another live action fairytale just three weeks before? (Actually even less as F2 would most likely be a Wednesday release).

Another possibility is that they wanted to move their first solo female led superhero film further away from Frozen 2 as they may expect the major demographics to overlap (families and teen girls/women). Elsa could totally destroy Carol if she is in her path.

Edited by Spidey Freak

TServo2049    2,317

I think the simplest reason is that even Marvel is smart enough to realize that four movies in a single calendar year is overkill.

But yeah, with Gigantic revealed as the March WDAS release, the Thanksgiving release being Frozen 2 seems almost an inevitability. What else could they possibly be working on? That's the only thing we know is definitely in the works (unless the Dean Wellins sci-fi thing is back in active production, or there is some project we just don't know about yet).

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

TServo2049    2,317

Can someone explain the whole thing with fishnets? She left BOF (or was banned?) around the time I joined, I know she shows up on the comments sections for articles on THR and/or Variety (and I do not read comments sections on movie news sites anymore, so I know little other than THAT she posts on them). Why would she go ballistic at this?

Edited by TServo2049

BourneFan #1    1,044

Can someone explain the whole thing with fishnets? She left BOF (or was banned?) around the time I joined, I know she shows up on the comments sections for articles on THR and/or Variety (and I do not read comments sections on movie news sites anymore, so I know little other than THAT she posts on them). Why would she go ballistic at this?

She has an insane hatred for Evangeline Lilly.

Cochofles    10,924

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of after seeing the title was wondering what Fishnets' reaction was?

I thought the same thing.

• Like 1