Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

kayumanggi

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP | 07.06.2018 | Disney

Orestes    6,838

She's from Canada, right? Any recent news stories from there about somebody spontaneously combusting?

• Like 1

WrathOfHan    29,358

Can't believe they're making this. Wonder what Avenger they'll shoehorn in

What's there to not believe? The first was low budget, had a great multiplier, and will beat Thor WW.

Fancyarcher    32,406

I actually thought Ant-Man was pretty good, so I'm all for it. At least it proves that Marvel didn't see the film's performance as disappointing.

• Like 2

IN BKB WE TRUST    13,015

She's from Canada, right? Any recent news stories from there about somebody spontaneously combusting?

You can see her over at AICN as well as BADASS DIGEST, Devin's site and YES, I'm sure she's quite enthusiastic about this news.. Either way, this is a homerun for MARVEL..

Orestes    6,838

You can see her over at AICN as well as BADASS DIGEST, Devin's site and YES, I'm sure she's quite enthusiastic about this news.. Either way, this is a homerun for MARVEL..

Thankfully, she doesn't post at bad anymore.

Thankfully, she doesn't post at bad anymore.

That doesn't surprise me.. Devin has a knee jerk reaction to trolling or disagreeing with him that all too often, ends in the poster being Banned.. I think it sets a dangerous precedent when you ban someone because they don't agree with you..

Orestes    6,838

That doesn't surprise me.. Devin has a knee jerk reaction to trolling or disagreeing with him that all too often, ends in the poster being Banned.. I think it sets a dangerous precedent when you ban someone because they don't agree with you..

She wasn't banned, she just stopped posting.

Spidey Freak    11,401

She pretty much took the Ant-Man IMDB forum hostage since forever. I don't post but lurk sometimes coz I'm masochistic like that. Just checked it right now. She suggested Lilly offered Feige an, um, not very professionally appropriate favor to have this happen. So yeah, she is still doing she. :D

She pretty much took the Ant-Man IMDB forum hostage since forever. I don't post but lurk sometimes coz I'm masochistic like that. Just checked it right now. She suggested Lilly offered Feige an, um, not very professionally appropriate favor to have this happen. So yeah, she is still doing she. :D

I mean, WTF??? Did this chick run over Fishnet's dog or something that she's so against this casting???

WrathOfHan    29,358

The question on my mind is will Peyton Reed be back to direct?

From interviews it always sounded like Reed and McKay would return.

Spidey Freak    11,401

The question on my mind is will Peyton Reed be back to direct?

Seeing how Marvel wanted to work with him again, and how it was he who increased Wasp's significance and screentime in the first film, I think it is a safe bet.

Cochofles    10,924

Fisnets tweeter feed has been dead since July.

:(

Banned, maybe? She was certainly abrasive when she wanted to be.