Fancyarcher

Cruella | Disney | May 28 2021 | Disney+ premiere access hybrid release

On 8/21/2019 at 1:26 PM, Valonqar said:

Novemeber is a good date but it cannot be denied that fans just aren't genuinely excited with Eternals. They are more trying to be than they are. Like, literally the thing that actually got people excited was rumor that Keanu would join and that didn't pan out. A post-SDCC poll showed Eternals second least anticipated after BW. Their votes were almost flat with the bottom line while Strange, Blade and Thor had highrise-level votes in that order. 

This is sounding a lot like what people said about the Guardians of the Galaxy and look how that turned out

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

This is sounding a lot like what people said about the Guardians of the Galaxy and look how that turned out

That was also the reality in the middle of 2019. I never understood the point of dragging old posts from years ago to prove someone wrong. I mean, kudos to visionaries who were right from the get go but this is pointless IMO. Like, why are you so upset that someone didn't believe in this movie 2 years ago? It says more about you than me who wouldn't even visit this thread had it not been for notification that someone replied. :shrug: 

P.S. word is that Kit Harrington owns Eternals so fingers crossed he gets his life back of track. 

Edited by Valonqar

I just searched to know what is 101 Dalmatians. Apparently it isnt a 50s animation, which I thought it may be. Watched its trailer and WTF is that movie. Looked up its reception, IMDb is low at 5 something.

Why will you make a film around that?

Speaking of Cruella. Made no sense to me. Skip.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jatvision said:

I just searched to know what is 101 Dalmatians. Apparently it isnt a 50s animation, which I thought it may be. Watched its trailer and WTF is that movie. Looked up its reception, IMDb is low at 5 something.

Why will you make a film around that?

Speaking of Cruella. Made no sense to me. Skip.

101 Dalmations is an animated film from the 60s that sits at a 7.3 on imdb. The live-action one with Glenn Close is a remake and like most of the recent Disney remakes, is a crap film.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1