Fancyarcher

Cruella | Disney | May 28 2021 | Disney+ premiere access hybrid release

Novemeber is a good date but it cannot be denied that fans just aren't genuinely excited with Eternals. They are more trying to be than they are. Like, literally the thing that actually got people excited was rumor that Keanu would join and that didn't pan out. A post-SDCC poll showed Eternals second least anticipated after BW. Their votes were almost flat with the bottom line while Strange, Blade and Thor had highrise-level votes in that order. 

Edited by Valonqar

5 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

cannot be denied that fans just aren't genuinely excited with Eternals

says who?

It's my #1 Movie of 2020, even over Wonder Woman.  

And it really needs to not move.  I want to see Angelia on the Lincoln Square IMAX.  Early November syncs up perfectly with Hugh Jackman's Music Man, and Broadway ticket prices only skyrocket after Thanksgiving.

2 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

says who?

It's my #1 Movie of 2020, even over Wonder Woman.  

And it really needs to not move.  I want to see Angelia on the Lincoln Square IMAX.  Early November syncs up perfectly with Hugh Jackman's Music Man, and Broadway ticket prices only skyrocket after Thanksgiving.

God, I would love to see Hugh Jackman as Professor Harold Hill. The "Trouble" number was made for him.

And Marvel has not even begun to market Eternals yet.

There was not really a lot of excitement over "Guardians Of The Galaxy" either.

If Marvel Studiios have proven one thing, they are good at taking pretty obscure Marvel Charecters and turning them into Box Office Gold.

Edited by dudalb
  • Thanks 1