kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

Jennifer Lawrence in Talks to Star in Darren Aronofsky’s Next Film

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/jennifer-lawrence-darren-aronofsky-1201616922/

With “The Hunger Games” franchise coming to a close next month, Jennifer Lawrence has set her sights on a project with one of Hollywood’s top helmers.

Sources tell Variety that Jennifer Lawrence is in talks to star in an untitled indie that Darren Aronofsky has declared as his next project.

The film is currently without a distributor but insiders say the “Black Swan” director has begun reaching out to actors with hopes to begin shooting this spring. Lawrence is currently filming the Sony Pictures sci-fi drama “Passengers,” but with “The Hunger Games” and “X-Men” franchises no longer on her schedule, she’ll have more availability beginning in 2016.

• Like 1

i will say i don't really get the obsession with domnhall gleeson. the dude gets so much work but the most impressed i've been by him was like a 2 minute performance in calvary. mostly meh on him. doesn't help that he's usually always handed the most boring character in whatever movie he's in too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i will say i don't really get the obsession with domnhall gleeson. the dude gets so much work but the most impressed i've been by him was like a 2 minute performance in calvary. mostly meh on him. doesn't help that he's usually always handed the most boring character in whatever movie he's in too.

Who ever would thought that Bill from Harry Potter would have had the most Oscar success. 

13 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

• Like 1

Mother-El-film-de-Darren-Aronofsky-con-J

'MOTHER': DARREN ARONOFSKY'S FILM WITH JAVIER BARDEM AND JENNIFER LAWRENCE ALREADY HAS A TITLE

The film, to be shot in Canada next spring, will hit US theaters on December 29, 2017.

at least according to google translate:  http://www.fotogramas.es/Noticias-cine/Mother-El-film-de-Darren-Aronofsky-con-Javier-Bardem-y-Jennifer-Lawrence-ya-tiene-titulo

However, they are wrong about it filming next spring.  It is filming at this moment, in Montreal.  So who knows what else they are wrong about....?

• Like 1

On 6/23/2016 at 0:11 PM, trifle said:

Mother-El-film-de-Darren-Aronofsky-con-J

at least according to google translate:  http://www.fotogramas.es/Noticias-cine/Mother-El-film-de-Darren-Aronofsky-con-Javier-Bardem-y-Jennifer-Lawrence-ya-tiene-titulo

However, they are wrong about it filming next spring.  It is filming at this moment, in Montreal.  So who knows what else they are wrong about....?

The name is not Mother, it seems, so we just have the working title "Day 6". 

Paramount has since confirmed this would not be the movie's official title after all, so it looks like fans will have to keep guessing as to which role the Hollywood veteran will play!

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3981571

• Like 1