kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

Just now, The Futurist said:

Does People have a habit of lying or making up couples like other tabloids ?

I am not up to speed on the Tabloids game so I don't know, I remain skeptic too.

I don't know.  Their other headline today about Jen was that she was wearing 'lingerie as clothes' when she co-hosted the La La Land screening last night.  It's a body suit, under dress trousers.  I figure that speaks to the level of magazine they are, lately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trifle said:

I don't know.  Their other headline today about Jen was that she was wearing 'lingerie as clothes' when she co-hosted the La La Land screening last night.  It's a body suit, under dress trousers.  I figure that speaks to the level of magazine they are, lately.

"Lingerie as clothes ?"

:lol::rolleyes::WHATanabe:

• Like 2

shit was funny as hell. aronofsky said in interviews he was a fan of kon's work but was being all "i don't know her" on the black swan press tour. kept contradicting himself on whether the red shoes was an influence or a movie he'd never seen too. weird way to go about it dude.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, trifle said:

The studio was quoted as saying ''Mother" was not the real title, but then the Cinematographer in his wrap video tweeted it out with several hashtags, one of which was #Mother, so now I don't know.

Secretive scripts & movies have working titles for a very long time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, trifle said:

The studio was quoted as saying ''Mother" was not the real title, but then the Cinematographer in his wrap video tweeted it out with several hashtags, one of which was #Mother, so now I don't know.

Are you talking about Libatique? 

He only shared one picture when filming wrapped:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

Are you talking about Libatique? 

He only shared one picture when filming wrapped:

No, he tweeted out a video and so did Aronofsky (another video). Aronofsky's apparently was taken down, I haven't looked for Libatique's but I had posted both earlier in this thread.  The tweet with Libatique's had a Mother hash tag as well as others.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2016 at 9:33 AM, trifle said:

Here's a sort of weird wrap tape from early this morning, Aronofsky wanders in and out.  He told them not to walk through the set taping.

@CJohn could you please take 'mother' out of the title since the rumor that it was named that has been debunked? Thank you!

On 8/20/2016 at 0:45 PM, trifle said:

Here is the one Aronofsky posted, bragging that he had more Periscope viewers than the first one:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1nAJEDObOdaGL

• Like 1