kayumanggi

PETER RABBIT | 02.09.18 | Sony | Will Gluck to write and produce

2 hours ago, YourMother said:

A synopsis via Slashfilm reveals the plot:

Peter Rabbit, the mischievous and adventurous hero who has captivated generations of readers, now takes on the starring role of his own irreverent, contemporary comedy with attitude. In the film, Peter’s feud with Mr. McGregor (Domhnall Gleeson) escalates to greater heights than ever before as they rival for the affections of the warm-hearted animal lover who lives next door (Rose Byrne). James Corden voices the character of Peter with playful spirit and wild charm, with Margot Robbie, Elizabeth Debicki, and Daisy Ridley performing the voice roles of the triplets, Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail.

So Bee Movie without the court plot.

Peter should win by default when he tells her Mrs. McGregor made Peter's father into a pie.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:40 PM, TalismanRing said:

Peter should win by default when he tells her Mrs. McGregor made Peter's father into a pie.

I think from the plot line that McGregor might be single...

But this looks like the worst  movie featuring rabbits in a central role since "Night Of The Lepus".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Lepus

When it comes to killer rabbits, give me the bunny in "Monty Python and The Holy Grail"....

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I think from the plot line that McGregor might be single...

But this looks like the worst  movie featuring rabbits in a central role since "Night Of The Lepus".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Lepus

When it comes to killer rabbits, give me the bunny in "Monty Python and The Holy Grail"....

:thinking:  Is he?  Or is he also a cheater in addition to being a bunny murderer? 

Night of Lepus is a so ridiculous, cheap and bad it's almost fun to watch. :lol:

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:28 PM, TalismanRing said:

:thinking:  Is he?  Or is he also a cheater in addition to being a bunny murderer? 

Night of Lepus is a so ridiculous, cheap and bad it's almost fun to watch. :lol:

Agreed.  Bunnies with catsup smeared on their lips moving among Matchbox cars scares absolutely no one, but is funny as hell to watch.

It is one of those movies that you wonder how the hell the MST3K gang missed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

This looks like a bargain basement Paddington but not the worse trailer I've seen today. That honour belongs to Sherlock Gnomes

Gnomes looks like trash. That’ll flop and do like LV numbers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

You can quote me on it until the end of time, but that trailer looked kinda charming!

Actually kinda laughed at the "and that's what separates us from the French" :lol:

I feel glad I'm not alone in thinking that. Maybe it's just low expectations, but I thought some of it was kinda cute and not the trainwreck the American teaser made it out to be. James Corden still looks obnoxious though. :unsure:

• Like 3

On 10/21/2017 at 12:35 AM, dudalb said:

Agreed.  Bunnies with catsup smeared on their lips moving among Matchbox cars scares absolutely no one, but is funny as hell to watch.

It is one of those movies that you wonder how the hell the MST3K gang missed.

They didn't. They just covered it under their Rifftrax brand instead.

https://www.rifftrax.com/night-of-the-lepus

Also, this movie still looks awful.

Edited by rukaio101

On 10/17/2017 at 5:15 AM, filmlover said:

I wish I hadn't.

Well, my girlfriend (the Shay's girlfriend) does indeed look and talk like a little rabbit. 

I can show you a video clip, if you'd like (or someone)? She's been busy doing TV interviews lately, getting famous. My cute little bunny. :)

Edited by shayhiri

That trailer broke my heart, is nothing sacred anymore? why??? WHY? this looks like shit. Peter Rabbit was very dear to my heart as a child and they had to go and ruin it with stupid modern pop culture and slapstick. :angry: