kayumanggi

ANNABELLE: CREATION | 08.11.17 | Warner Brothers | trailer 2 on page 7

1 minute ago, antovolk said:

treatment looks eerily like Assassin's Creed.

Trailer tonight at CinemaCon panel?

I was just wondering about the new trailer. We just got the announcement teaser months ago and nothing else.

38 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I was just wondering about the new trailer. We just got the announcement teaser months ago and nothing else.

WB/NL have been coupling this and IT on a lot of stuff including SXSW so a trailer for this today would not surprise me.

Now - where the fuck is the Blade Runner trailer we were promised by IMDB

If this is literally a prequel about the creation of the doll... I don't see how they can do it without major retconning. We saw the doll becoming cursed in the first Annabelle solo film. Before that there's every indication it was a normal (if creepy-looking) toy.

And retcons piss me the hell off.

11 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Annabelle: Creation

Great poster but don't have high hopes for this. Was really let down when their was no animatronics involved with the doll and the actors were extremely dull. I'm sure the trailer will look flashy though.

The empty face in the teaser even looks like the beginning of Childs Play 2. I know animatronics are a lot of work but it seemed super lazy when Annabelle finally moved in the original. Like here comes the scene everyone's been waiting for (since this series is playing on manys fear of dolls). Annabelle's coming to life and this should look really fucking creepy with cool animatronics controlling her facial movements.....Nope just a generic demon CGI thing holding a lifeless doll. Was so disappointed in theaters.

Edited by somebody85