Water Bottle

UPDATE IMMINENT: Please Use Support System to Report Bugs

• Community Manager

Hello! Just as a quick note that sometime soon, we will be implementing a major update to the forum software. This will mean some downtime as we update as well as the possibility we might not use the skin you are used to for a bit. That's because we have to upload the new version of the skin after we update. We might also lose other custom changes (from our end) like stickies and such so it might take some time to also bring those back. We should see no loss in posts, threads, or any content you guys post.

We'll try to keep you guys in touch as this happens but just as a note: the new version of the forum combines the user name with the display name. This means that the name you use to log in will be the name everyone sees. It's advised that if you reveal personal info in your log in username or you don't want the forum to know the log-in name you currently use for any reason to update your log in name before the update.

Other than that, the forum also makes a major change when it comes to the friends system. The new forum version replaces with Followers. The "friends" will NOT carryover to "followers". What this system will now do is to give you notifications every time a member you "follow" posts on the forum.

• Like 4

• Community Manager

Will we still be able to log in via Twitter? My password doesn't work anymore so I have to use my linked Twitter account if I'm logged out. Also, there's a problem with password recovery on the forum. Will that be fixed?

Yes to the first question although maybe not immediately.

Also what problem?