Water Bottle

UPDATE IMMINENT: Please Use Support System to Report Bugs

• Community Manager

Some (I don't know how many, I just clicked randomly) links in the archives are still not working. Are we still updating?

Yes. Background tools are running still. We're hoping the archives are fixed automatically. If not,  we'll manually go in after the tools finish running and fix them all. 

• Like 2

Nothing we can do, sorry. You can try tapatalk the app!

I understand. I like most of the new features, and the desktop site, while different, will be fine once I get used to it. The mobile site just isn't very good, is all. Haven't heard good things about tap talk. I'll survive though, I just really need a new computer so I'm not on my phone all the time. 

• Like 2

• Community Manager

I'm aware we can't bring back a lot of stuff, but is the "Load New Topics" button gone forever? :(

Click "More" at the top under the search bar.

Click "Activity Stream"

Select "Topics"

Sort by "Start Date"

Not the same thing, I know.

The placement of ads looks weird (don't suggest Adblock, I intentionally have it off to support the site :P).

Yeah, we'll be editing the placement of ads.

• Like 1

I echo some of the others in that it's just going to take time to adjust to the new mobile layout. And frankly tapatalk sucks for those that want ease of use. I appreciate everything that yall are trying to do the change has just been a bit jarring. 

• Community Manager

I think I was being confusing, because that solution isn't what I was looking for. I meant the button at the bottom of the page that would let me load up the next page of the subforum without me having to click next.

I guess I never used that button. :lol: I'll ask if there's an alternative now.

• Community Manager

The forum looks like shit now i have to say. Its nothing to do with 'not liking change' either, literally nothing has improved and pretty much everything is worse imo.

It looks the same? Unless you are on mobile, we're basically using the same skin as before.

It looks the same? Unless you are on mobile, we're basically using the same skin as before.

Its not the smae, its similar. I wouldn't of said anything if it looked the same.

Also the text needs to be bolder and bigger, you can barely see the quoted text.

Edited by stuart360