kayumanggi

Weekend estimates: 15.90 M THE MARTIAN | 15.50 M GOOSEBUMPS | 11.37 M BOS | 10.83 M TLWH | 9.00 M HT II | 8.20 M PA: TGD | 7.27 M STEVE JOBS

I'm sure Meryl will end up no lower than 7th for that movie in Supporting Actress. Hell, watch her still get the nom. 

LOL even with how weak Best Supporting Actress is this year and her perceived reputation for getting nominated for roles no one else would've just because she's Meryl Streep, she's not getting nominated for a cameo.

Heck, she's not even going to come close to a nomination for Ricki and the Flash either. The film was a summer release that made nothing and won't be getting an awards campaign of any kind.

Edited by filmlover

Point Break is gonna break out ... NOT.

It is a movie I will probably watch on FX in 6 months time. The stunts do look pretty good, but the dialogues and the lead are pretty bad based on the trailer.

I do want to see how this scene ends

150a42ab946617ec077f5cf36e34c6e9.gif

• Like 1

SvZ will not get a lot of theaters. It will also face the boycott PA5 faced thanks to early VOD release windows.

I know it wont have a lot of theaters-I was being sarcastic as its the only new release next weekend ;) (at least I think it is)

It is a movie I will probably watch on FX in 6 months time. The stunts do look pretty good, but the dialogues and the lead are pretty bad based on the trailer.

I do want to see how this scene ends

150a42ab946617ec077f5cf36e34c6e9.gif

They both survive.

SvZ will not get a lot of theaters. It will also face the boycott PA5 faced thanks to early VOD release windows.

The Sandra Bullock movie will win by default with 11-13M. 

Will PA6 be the last one now? Given the fact that it isn't doing that good-yeah it won Friday, but it wont win the weekend!

I thought it's been confirmed this is the last one? I don't know, or care really. Haven't seen any of these movies, nor do I feel compelled to.

I thought it's been confirmed this is the last one? I don't know, or care really. Haven't seen any of these movies, nor do I feel compelled to.

I don't know if it has or has not-its not like I've been keeping track. (A friend who loves horror films or use to as he puts it "until I got more mature and I realize I like animation more" refuses to see these annoying Blair Witch type films and can't believe people like them now)