CJohn

Dora and the Lost City of Gold | August 9, 2019 | Paramount | Live-Action Adaptation | James Bobin directing | Isabela Moner to play Dora

https://deadline.com/2019/05/dora-the-explorer-live-action-movie-release-date-1202303523/

2ND UPDATE: Dora and the Lost City of Gold is moving again, but not by that much. Paramount is moving the release date for its live-action feature adaptation of the hit Nickelodeon show from July 31 to August 9.

The news comes in the wake of Disney pushing Artemis Fowl off August 9 and sending it to May 29 next summer. No surprise if more release date changes come from other rivals in the wake of Disney’s revamped theatrical release slate this morning.

• Like 3

The funny thing is with this Dora (Isabela Moner), is that while she has similar outfit & hairstyle as the Kid Dora from the preschool-show....her age in the movie is closer to the teenage Dora from Dora’s Explorer Girls, like this for example: 

pT5rkMa6c.jpg

Interesting irony, eh? 💁🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Pretty-looking enough for families to appreciate.

Artist on Sonic: Now that the hubbub has died down, we can work on fixing Sonic without people bringing up how the higher ups ignored us how ugly he is. I hope nothing else comes out where people can make comparisons! 

Live action Sniper:

sneakytom.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Artist on Sonic: Now that the hubbub has died down, we can work on fixing Sonic without people bringing up how the higher ups ignored us how ugly he is. I hope nothing else comes out where people can make comparisons! 

Live action Sniper:

sneakytom.jpg

Swiper, actually.

1 minute ago, TServo2049 said:

I thought the “talking to the audience” bit was funny. Yes, it’s also cringe-worthy meta, but Michael Peña’s reaction to it makes it work. He’s gonna be the MVP of this movie, I can tell.

Benicio Del Toro as Swiper the Fox says hello.

• Like 1