Wrath

BOT User Tracking 10/30 - 11/1 Burnt, Our Brand is Crisis, Scouts' Guide

Wow.  Just... wow. I expected bad, and I even thought it had a chance of being historically bad, but even my imagination paled compared to... that. Early September *wishes* it was that terrible.

Please provide your 10/30 - 11/1 Opening Weekend predicts for:

Burnt

Our Brand is Crisis

Scouts' Guide

Deadline is Wednesday night at 5 PM, EST. Wednesdays have been busy for me lately and I haven't been able to get this done until Thursday mornings. I'm giving it one more week and if I still can't get it done on Wednesday I may move the deadline back to "late Wednesday night/before I get to it Thursday morning" and then just settle for getting it consistently done on Thursdays. I don't want to, because it'll be awkward with movies opening on Wednesdays, so we'll see how this goes.

Its pretty astounding that we're going to have back-to-back weeks that make us yearn for the days of early September, but here we are. On the other hand, September was merely boring all the way around, whereas October is giving us cracks at historically significant badness and that doesn't come along every day. At least this week we don't have 4 movies launching with RT%'s potentially in the teens. That was impressive. On the other hand, Scouts' Guide is getting even less buzz than Jem did last week. Seriously, if not for this site, I'd have absolutely no idea that movie was coming out.

Burnt - 5.7M

Our Brand is Crisis - 7.8M

Scouts' Guide - 850K

• Like 1

Well, on the bright side its almost literally impossible for our expectations to be lower.

Compared to everyone else, we're a little pessimistic on Burnt, a lot pessimistic on Scouts' Guide (ComingSoon.net thinks $5M? Seriously?), and we're about in the middle for Our Brand. We're expecting the 3 openers to make $~16M, total. 

As usual, I went through the various predicts (20 for Brand, and 19 for Burnt and Scouts' Guide) and here's what we ended up with:

Burnt

Mean: 5.6M

Median: 5.8M

StnDev: 2.13M

Ratio (StnDev/Mean): 37.89%

High: 9M

Low: 1.9M

BO.com 6M

ComingSoon.com 6.5M

Deadline 8M

ScreenRant.com 9M 

Variety 7M