8.) X Men: First Class/Days of Future Past

7.) Guardians V2

6.) Spider-Man 2

5.) Batman Begins

4.) Iron Man 1

3.) Winter Solider/The Avengers

2.) The Dark Knight 

1.) Logan

(#11 is shared by Lego Batman and Civil War)

Edited by YourMother

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Time for some revisions to my top ten list:

10.) Guardians V1/Superman 2

9.) The Avengers 

7.) Guardians V2

6.) Spider-Man 2

5.) Batman Begins

4.) Iron Man 1

2.) The Dark Knight 

1.) Logan

I thought you couldn't count for a second before I realised you'd put them in reverse order haha.

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Time for some revisions to my top ten list:

10.) Guardians V1/Superman 2

9.) The Avengers 

7.) Guardians V2

6.) Spider-Man 2

5.) Batman Begins

4.) Iron Man 1

2.) The Dark Knight 

1.) Logan

You put Avengers twice.

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

You put Avengers twice.

Oops, let me fix that quickly. I meant to put in Deadpool for #9.

Edited by YourMother

Marvel fans criticizing Gal's acting is the best compliment the Wonder Woman movie could have, because if this is the only thing they can nitpick from the trailer, than the movie really looks great. If Chris Evans didn't ruin the MCU movies, than the DCEU is just fine with Gal, she's definitely not as bad as him. And I don't think she's just better than him, I think she's near perfect as Wonder Woman. Her scenes in BVS were fantastic, and audiences all over the world got excited when she was on screen. Really strong screen presence. Gal is kicking ass. She's also way better than Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. Very weak character.

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Marvel fans criticizing Gal's acting is the best compliment the Wonder Woman movie could have, because if this is the only thing they can nitpick from the trailer, than the movie really looks great. If Chris Evans didn't ruin the MCU movies, than the DCEU is just fine with Gal, she's definitely not as bad as him. And I don't think she's just better than him, I think she's near perfect as Wonder Woman. Her scenes in BVS were fantastic, and audiences all over the world got excited when she was on screen. Really strong screen presence. Gal is kicking ass. She's also way better than Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. Very weak character.

Chris Evans was already a fully fleshed actor when she took over Captain America's role. He owns that role now as much as RDJ owns Iron Man's, you don't do that being a bad actor. Chris Hemsworth has proven himself to have great comedy timing, and I feel that while Gal Gadot acting skills might be a little green, a good director can turn that into an asset. The best comparison for a MCU equivalent isn't really Chris Evans, but David Bautista: With James Gunn at the helm, Bautista's Draw is fucking AMAZING. I feel that is the same thing that made Donner's Superman so good. So what I'm saying is that while I wouldn't trust Gadot right now with more dramatic roles, when it comes to playing Wonder Woman, at the very least with Patty Jenkins at the helm, I think we are good. I love how they made her accent into an actual point of Amazons mythology, so Jenkins is obviously into something there. I genuinely think she can define the role more than either Cavill or Affleck ever could, because she is the first playing the character in an actual film. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Can you tell us her acting credits or skills? she barely talked in BvS!!! well tell you what!! Go watch  keeping Up with the Joneses or Criminal and see of yourself. ''BB-8 from SW:TFA and K-2SO from Rogue One have more facial expression than Gal Gadot'' And please don't compare her to Chris Evans because people here will think that you are an idiot!!!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Evans was obviously a good actor and proved it in Sunshine.

True that the action scenes with WW were good in BvS...but boy is she bad in that last scene at the cemetery talking with Batman.   I would suggest they stick to action in WW and avoid having her do any talking if possible.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Yeah, keep telling yourselves Chris Evans is good as Captain America, maybe one day it will become true.

And you keep telling that yourself that the DCEU is good, and it'll come true, in your imagination at least.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, RandomJC said:

So...what if I say I think Gal Gadot is good, but I also think Chris Evans is good? Am I only half right? am I half wrong? Or am I stating an opinion that is neither right nor wrong.

then your opinion is cast aside like a hanging chad and gets no validation.  You must have a hot take or be exiled!!

:P 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

So...what if I say I think Gal Gadot is good, but I also think Chris Evans is good? Am I only half right? am I half wrong? Or am I stating an opinion that is neither right nor wrong.

Nah, that's just your opinion.

• Like 1