Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

That's all you can say.

Steve, Natasha, Nick, Bucky, Batroc, Alexander and "Oh Renata".

Did I say Cap: TWS was bad? It's the best Marvel movie yet and it probably won't be outclassed any time soon. TDK however is still the finest Superhero film ever made.

• Like 1

Targeting us won't get more recognition for Cap2. I knew E wouldn't go down without a fight, but this is different. She crossed the line.

You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand.

With respect Master #ED, perhaps this is a poster that *you* don't fully understand, either. Some posters just want to watch the Nolanites burn.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

I wanted to make some reference to this, but I didn't know how to incorporate it. Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this.

+1

Then I scroll down.

Edited by DeeCee

Lets see in 15 years if Cap 2 or TDKR is more memorable. Im going to go all in on TDKR. 

There was not one single WOW moment for me in Cap. 

TDKR? shit is already forgotten.

• Like 1

OMG, this is awesome. I couldn't go to sleep now.

So here I was, working on some VBA exercises and I just looked at the Excel spreadsheet and...it's 90% blank.

Well shit. Nothing got accomplished tonight