MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Telemachos

Fanboy Wars: Marvel Vs DC Vs Star Wars vs Harry Potter vs EO17CU etc. | MARVEL IS KING BUT POKEMON PRETENDER RISES

4 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

It says MCU fans use derogatory sexual terms to describe people who think it’s overrated. They are experts at getting threads locked. A Cameron, DC, or Pika fan has never stooped that low. 

Yeah, I am such an MCU fan. That is why I rated all the Avengers movie 4/10 or less.

Also, didn't you just get threadbanned from the Wednesday discussion thread for doing exactly the same stuff you are criticising others for? 

49 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Lol after going through 4 different regions with Ash, Pikachu lost against a starter pokemon in the anime. 

We don't acknowledge Unova anime as canon.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Yeah, I am such an MCU fan. That is why I rated all the Avengers movie 4/10 or less.

Also, didn't you just get threadbanned from the Wednesday discussion thread for doing exactly the same stuff you are criticising others for? 

Confirmed for not even reading the post that got me thread banned. When it comes to ribbing MCU fans you gotta be careful! I apologize to the moderators, it's a tough job keeping MCU fans from hurt feelings. I'll work on it, especially in threads that aren't this one. ❤️ @DeeCee apologies.

What are you doing in this thread anyway? This is the fanboy wars thread, if you aren't a fanboy of something it's better to lurk. Put your cards on the table and stop trying to be above everyone, we're all letting loose here. Handle the bantz with grace or find another thread.

:sparta:

• Haha 1

A Cameron fan just attacked other fans for being too over the top and extreme............

My Irony Meter just exploded from overload.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, dudalb said:

A Cameron fan just attacked other fans for being too over the top and extreme............

My Irony Meter just exploded from overload.

:hahaha:

Reading this thread gives me a headache.

1 minute ago, DMan7 said:

The Cameronites are up to their usual tricks again...

you've been breaking character a lot lately dman7! I thought you were a pretend cameronite fulltime

• Haha 1

Just now, IronJimbo said:

you've been breaking character a lot lately dman7! I thought you were a pretend cameronite fulltime

If that was the case I'd drank acid years ago. :hahaha:

Moderation:

Let's not talk about pedophilia or child molesting or incels. Leave...whatever that whole discussion is....out of this thread/forum.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

It's Alita folks, not Lolita.

I will see myself out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Cameron fanboys have been more aggressive since Alita failed to meet their box office expectations.

I also think that James Cameron becoming part of the Disney family as of next Wenesday (when the Disney/FOx deal takes effect) is driving them nuts since they all seem to hate Disney.

And I don't get why they have to badmouth just about everything except James Cameron films...

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I was just remembering how the picture taken in the Wonder Woman film was used as a plot in Batman v Superman. So brilliantly connected this universe started.

It's all connected.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

1 minute ago, Warmaster506 said:

Cameron  vs Marvel fans.  This will get nasty. Both fan bases are as crazy as the Dragon Ball fan base.

Hate to tell you this, but the DC fans can get batcrap crazy also. Remember the death threats against critics who did not like BvS?

1 minute ago, DeeCee said:

It's all connected.

I personally thought Wonder Woman looking at Youtube clips of the other JL members was better world building. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

It's all connected.

I hate to say it but that photo bit in BvS being used in WW was film school 101. It was effective, yes, but not exactly a stroke of brilliant originality. Just basic film narrative technique. I don't blame Snyder for using it, but it not like it some great stroke of cinematic genius/