Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

The Force Awakens holds the record for most consecutive days above 20M$ with 17 days

The Last Jedi holds the record for most consecutive days above 10M$ with 18 days

Anyone care to predict when these will be broken?  EP IX?  Avatar 2?

It kinda needs to be a Holiday movie as most big movies get killed around the 13-14 days mark

33 minutes ago, langer said:

The Force Awakens holds the record for most consecutive days above 20M$ with 17 days

The Last Jedi holds the record for most consecutive days above 10M$ with 18 days

Anyone care to predict when these will be broken?  EP IX?  Avatar 2?

It kinda needs to be a Holiday movie as most big movies get killed around the 13-14 days mark

Does this mean Ep IX will have most consecutive days above 5M$ with 19 days?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 2kt09 said:

Does this mean Ep IX will have most consecutive days above 5M$ with 19 days?

It does not!  TFA is already at 24 days above 5M$, but the record is still being held by Avatar at 26 straight days above 5M$.  Jurassic World and Incredibles 2 are tied with TFA at 24 days.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cappoedameron said:

Endgame is so screwed. Also thumbs up that the birthplace of Pokemon gets to see the movie first.

You do realise CBM movies don't gross much in Japan so EG will have almost similar gross to IW maybe a little more. Pikachu won't affect it any way.

Edited by Nero
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, dudalb said:

As of midnight tonight, Kevin Feige can pop open the champagne, rub his hands, and yell "MINE! ALL MINE!".

Can't help but think Disney bought Fox because the Feige wanted new toys.

35 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

One of the most sickening images I’ve ever seen

Don't worry ToG, Jim's going to walk all over the mouse exec's. If they want to distribute 4&5 they're going to have to kneel.

Jim owns the Avatar IP never forget that folks.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 3
  • Astonished 1

40 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Don't worry ToG, Jim's going to walk all over the mouse exec's. If they want to distribute 4&5 they're going to have to kneel.

It's in the center and above Mickey. I for one welcome our new Disney overlords. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

I hope Disney tries to fuck Jim over so that Jim moves Avatar 4 and 5 to WB or Universal. I don't want the mouse to be making any more money than it already is.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I hope Disney tries to fuck Jim over so that Jim moves Avatar 4 and 5 to WB or Universal. I don't want the mouse to be making any more money than it already is.

You just pissed off the Disney brigade

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Don't Disney has to pay, like, a trillion dollars for Fox? Don't be mean, they'll need Avatar 4 and 5.

They 'pay' $71b for the package.

But have to sell all over the world a lot of stations..... especially sport related per governmental legal constraints per country with both of them having 'something' there. Hence why it takes so long till a big merger is finalised.

Might be a bit difficult to get the markets worth for all of them, as so many at once will flood the markets still...

Should bring back some $b

• Like 1