Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

30 minutes ago, Nova said:

So a director was able to direct a dark DCEU movie and not manage to have it get a 30% on RT. 

Snyder can't relate 

:Gaga:

It also references much of the Snyder flicks.

Image result for kabaneri

Spoiler

Image result for hype thrusters

1 hour ago, DlAMONDZ said:

MOS still one of the goat superhero movies

Hot take: MOS is hated for the same reason Captain Marvel is lauded. They just gender-swapped the character and cut right before snapping Ronan's head which would have been way too obvious.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

19 minutes ago, dashrendar44 said:

Hot take: MOS is hated for the same reason Captain Marvel is lauded. They just gender-swapped the character and cut right before snapping Ronan's head which would have been way too obvious.

Lol no. Ronan was killed by Guardians, so if CM would have killed him then it would have been a drastic change and so much backlash

• Thanks 1

Exactly 3 years ago at this exact time I was watching my second showing of Batman v Superman on opening night here in Brazil. It's still the best day of my life. I will never forget. Such an out of this world experience. I hope one day another movie blows my mind like that again.

17 minutes ago, Nero said:

Lol no. Ronan was killed by Guardians, so if CM would have killed him then it would have been a drastic change and so much backlash

I know which was a cop-out as CM is a prequel rendering all of the antagonists like meaningless cowardish goons from a saturday morning cartoon, we know nothing will happen to him yet because of GOTG. But see how she destroyed that whole Kree armada without breaking a sweat even though those vessels were full of Kree. That's what happened in MOS when Superman just destroyed the last Krypton ships. Just like she obliterated every one of her Kree former squad "friends"without any moral quandary.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, dashrendar44 said:

I know which was a cop-out as CM is a prequel rendering all of the antagonists like meaningless cowardish goons from a saturday morning cartoon, we know nothing will happen to him yet because of GOTG. But see how she destroyed that whole Kree armada without breaking a sweat even though those vessels were full of Kree. That's what happened in MOS when Superman just destroyed the last Krypton ships. Just like she obliterated every one of her Kree former squad "friends"without any moral quandary.

But CM doesn't stand what Supes stands i.e Boy Scout. Also morality is questionable when lot of MCU characters don't give shit about killing villains. I like it. But look at Batman and Superman they have strong morality but go batshit insane and that is why they failed

Just now, Nero said:

But CM doesn't stand what Supes stands i.e Boy Scout. Also morality is questionable when lot of MCU characters don't give shit about killing villains. I like it. But look at Batman and Superman they have strong morality but go batshit insane and that is why they failed

What does she stand for?

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Batman vs Superman brought hatred and negativity to the BOT forums.

It was never the same after its release.

Constant fanboys bickering.

it almost makes people think it's a movie worth fighting over 

1 hour ago, cdsacken said:

Watched GOTG 2 for the second time. Good lord it was so much better the 2nd time around. I think I compared it to the first one too much but man the ending was so damn good. 

I subconsciously docked it a lot the first time for not doing anything to advance any larger MCU cosmic plots points, but with some more distance and removed from those expectations it moves along reasonably well and has some hard hitting emotional moments.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1