Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

DC will never be able to compete with Marvel in a shared universe. What DC should do is to make movies more different in tone and content than what the MCU can do. DC can make comedies like Shazam as well as serious movies like Joker. And that is probably the best way forward for DC.

9 hours ago, cdsacken said:

So many DC shows and what 5 are good? Wow

Lindelof's Watchmen is gonna be a masterpiece, and easily the best funnybook tv show ever made, so that more than makes up for that

18 hours ago, cax16 said:

Can’t wait for these shows ,Stargirl and Stripe behind her!

I loved titans and Doom Patrol starts in Canada on Tuesday so I’m really excited for it also, heard so many great things.

Also super excited for watchmen on hbo! 

Wow! She looks amazing 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Panda said:

That's a very good argument, but ponder this. Is there a character that could EVER defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai (capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

kermit the frog with two samurai swords and a blunt would stomp him

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

bugs bunny would curb them both

He has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Scaled to Tweety and Daffy, who can instantly return after being erased), Flight, Reality Warping, Teleportation, Toon Force, Plot Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Lightning Manipulation, Body Control, Mind Control, Magma Manipulation, Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, BFR, Data Manipulation , Immortality, Duplication (, Text Manipulation (Both inside and outside of fiction), Weapon Mastery, Dream Manipulation, Dimensional Storage, Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Void Manipulation (Can survive in a void), Martial Arts (Has some experience with boxing and wrestling), Resurrection, Elasticity, Resistance to Gravity, Sleep, Darkness, and Fire Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit intangible beings), Can put out hellfire from Devil Daffy, Magic , Transmutation (Turned bullets into flowers), Sand Manipulation (with Acme Quicksand), Shapeshifting (As shown here), Immersion (Can bring characters and objects from fictional works), Causality Manipulation (Granted and undid a wish that altered history) and Acausality (Type 1; Was unaffected by that wish and like Wile.E Coyote, should be unaffected from having a previous page of his own story altered), Preparation (As shown here), Cloth Manipulation (Can instantly wear his disguise by spinning around), Telepathy, Illusion Creation with the Mirror, Empathic Manipulation (As shown here), Biological Manipulation (Can use magic to change other people's hair and nail model. Can turn into a vampire version of himself. Has changed the structure of people's jaw and teeth), Life Manipulation, Plant Manipulation (with Magic Hat), Invisibility (with invisibility potion), Supernatural Luck, Void Manipulation (Can erase living beings with a giant pencil), Creation , Technological Manipulation , Sleep Manipulation (Can use hypnosis to put others to sleepand put himself with pills at 3:02), Attack Reflection (As shown here), Age Manipulation, Size Manipulation , Transformation (with Hyde juice) | All previous powers enhanced, plus Enhanced Senses, Heat Vision, Super Breath, Solar Energy Absorption, BFR with Phantom Zone Projector, Size Manipulation with Size Ray

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

If you count the phases as subfranchises (I know this is a bit contentious, but I’ve seen it done occasionally) and AEG beats TFA, the top 5 franchises at the time will become: 

1) MCU
2) Phase 3
3) Star Wars
4) Wizarding World
5) Avengers

Curious to see what happens when WW 1984 does more than CM will DC Snyder fans be happy? He  has zero involvement. Can't wait to see it.

Hoping for a less grim, less boring but similar in tone and emotional quality that WW had.

Just now, cdsacken said:

Curious to see what happens when WW 1984 does more than CM will DC Snyder fans be happy? He  has zero involvement. Can't wait to see it.

Hoping for a less grim, less boring but similar in tone and emotional quality that WW had.

A billion isn't locked for Wondy 2. Also it's "not a sequel" according to the producers, even though it's continuing the story, so it's probably gonna feel quite different.

@LouisianaArkansasGeorgia in the Dark Phoenix thread you compared me to The Futuristic, but that's not a fair reputation you're giving me. The only reason I'm a "Marvel hater" is because they make movies I don't like, plain and simple. If they start making good movies, I will be honest about it. Just like I have always been honest in here about how I didn't enjoy Aquaman, and how Ant-Man and the Wasp was my favorite comic book movie from last year. I will not pretend Marvel can't make anything right just because I'm a DC supporter.

6 hours ago, cdsacken said:

l6D8F1w.jpg

0yvLh3f.jpg

Like Shazam!, Joker, & BoP; need him and his production co. to not be involved to qualify.

Cold War era = least grim, dark of any

31 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

@LouisianaArkansasGeorgia in the Dark Phoenix thread you compared me to The Futuristic, but that's not a fair reputation you're giving me. The only reason I'm a "Marvel hater" is because they make movies I don't like, plain and simple. If they start making good movies, I will be honest about it. Just like I have always been honest in here about how I didn't enjoy Aquaman, and how Ant-Man and the Wasp was my favorite comic book movie from last year. I will not pretend Marvel can't make anything right just because I'm a DC supporter.

Gotta explain this infatuation with A-M&W. Someone somewhere said it was the worst one since Iron Man 2, probably dethroned it.

11 minutes ago, 2kt09 said:

l6D8F1w.jpg

0yvLh3f.jpg

Like Shazam!, Joker, & BoP; need him and his production co. to not be involved to qualify.

Cold War era = least grim, dark of any

Gotta explain this infatuation with A-M&W. Someone somewhere said it was the worst one since Iron Man 2, probably dethroned it.

Ant man 2 I'm not a fan. Synder and fake producer credit. Thankfully he won't be doing much at all just like I. Aquaman

The faster they shed him completely the better they will do.

Edited by cdsacken

12 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Ant man 2 I'm not a fan. Synder and fake producer credit. Thankfully he won't be doing much at all just like I. Aquaman

The faster they shed him completely the better they will do.

It's his vfx/sfx staff he'd be keeping tabs on and/or his money funding this thing. It's hard not to notice the Snyder footprints on that Aquaman display, which is ofc different from the Shazam! pastiches...so, hey 2 movies starting with Joker before the next SnyderCU thing.

18 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

18 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

bugs bunny would curb them both

He has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Scaled to Tweety and Daffy, who can instantly return after being erased), Flight, Reality Warping, Teleportation, Toon Force, Plot Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Lightning Manipulation, Body Control, Mind Control, Magma Manipulation, Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, BFR, Data Manipulation , Immortality, Duplication (, Text Manipulation (Both inside and outside of fiction), Weapon Mastery, Dream Manipulation, Dimensional Storage, Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Void Manipulation (Can survive in a void), Martial Arts (Has some experience with boxing and wrestling), Resurrection, Elasticity, Resistance to Gravity, Sleep, Darkness, and Fire Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit intangible beings), Can put out hellfire from Devil Daffy, Magic , Transmutation (Turned bullets into flowers), Sand Manipulation (with Acme Quicksand), Shapeshifting (As shown here), Immersion (Can bring characters and objects from fictional works), Causality Manipulation (Granted and undid a wish that altered history) and Acausality (Type 1; Was unaffected by that wish and like Wile.E Coyote, should be unaffected from having a previous page of his own story altered), Preparation (As shown here), Cloth Manipulation (Can instantly wear his disguise by spinning around), Telepathy, Illusion Creation with the Mirror, Empathic Manipulation (As shown here), Biological Manipulation (Can use magic to change other people's hair and nail model. Can turn into a vampire version of himself. Has changed the structure of people's jaw and teeth), Life Manipulation, Plant Manipulation (with Magic Hat), Invisibility (with invisibility potion), Supernatural Luck, Void Manipulation (Can erase living beings with a giant pencil), Creation , Technological Manipulation , Sleep Manipulation (Can use hypnosis to put others to sleepand put himself with pills at 3:02), Attack Reflection (As shown here), Age Manipulation, Size Manipulation , Transformation (with Hyde juice) | All previous powers enhanced, plus Enhanced Senses, Heat Vision, Super Breath, Solar Energy Absorption, BFR with Phantom Zone Projector, Size Manipulation with Size Ray

Toon force too strong.

I'm fine for synder to do the darker films as long as he doesn't ruin any more superhero films. I want the DC brand to be positive again. It's already shedding his crap brand, hopefully it can continue to do so.