Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

59 minutes ago, dudalb said:

If true, then the DCU has not learned a damn thing.

They're listening to the fans which are the people who actually pay to see their movies and consume their products, nothing wrong with that.

• ...wtf 1

5 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

They're listening to the fans which are the people who actually pay to see their movies and consume their products, nothing wrong with that.

You really are delusional when it comes to Snyder.....

Last time I looked plenty of DC fans did not his take on the DCU........

But go on living in your own little reality....

Edited by dudalb

4 minutes ago, dudalb said:

You really are delusional when it comes to Snyder.....

Last time I looked plenty of DC fans did not his take on the DCU........

But go on living in your own little reality....

There's enough evidence that people liked and supported the Zack Snyder produced DCEU movies way way WAYYYY more than the Geoff Johns and Joss Whedon abomination.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Snyder fanboys:The Delusion never stops.

Not even a Snyder fanboy, but 300, Watchmen, and Man of Steel are better than anything in the MCU save IW and The Avengers. Even his worst movie, BvS, was decent with the director's cut except for MARTHA

BscUvGZIQAEh8Vl.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Snyder fanboys:The Delusion never stops.

I am no Snyder fanboy. But to say he only produced shit is just trolling at this point. i also see you have no counter for Zack producing Wonder Woman..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

Not even a Snyder fanboy, but 300, Watchmen, and Man of Steel are better than anything in the MCU save IW and The Avengers. Even his worst movie, BvS, was decent with the director's cut except for MARTHA

BscUvGZIQAEh8Vl.jpg

Well that guy is gone for good from Directing DCEU Hack Snyder.  

57 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

BscUvGZIQAEh8Vl.jpg

Yes yes guy was soooo good that WB let him go. Poor misunderstood genius. 

Hasnt had a fresh rated movie in nearly a decade now. Even critics cant understand his brilliance. How sad

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

If true, then the DCU has not learned a damn thing.

snyder was a producer in Wonder Woman, and evidently, he was unable to taint that with his touch of cinematic death. Hopefully, the same will happen with Flash.

Edited by StevenG
  • Like 1

I don't think WB let him go, they aways had a great relationship. Snyder is a very nice person that everyone loves to work with, and the studio aways seemed proud of his movies despite what critics say. WB president recently gave an interview implying BVS will have its quality recognized eventually (he didn't mention the movie, it's my personal interpretation).

What happened with JL seems to be they all agreed (Snyder included) on giving authority to Jon Berg and Geoff Johns, but they ended up having different visions for the movie and WB decided to give Berg and Johns a chance to prove themselves, and that's probably why they were fired from their positions after the bombing of JL and are now doing their separate projects. And Snyder is back apparently helping creating some movies like he did with Wonder Woman and that worked pretty well for WB so why not.

I don't want him to direct another DC movie soon either, we can live without all the irresponsible, illogical hate campaign from movie bloggers. It's horrible the way Snyder was treated for no reason and as I fan I don't want to go down that road again or see him go through that again. I'm happy with him producing the next DCEU movies closely and hopefully directing some non DC movies in the near future. When MOS and BVS are finally recognized as the masterpieces they are and the JL Snyder Cut finally sees the light of day and people realized what they missed, then I want him back doing Justice League 6 or something.

jYxuKBd.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Yes yes guy was soooo good that WB let him go. Poor misunderstood genius. 

Hasnt had a fresh rated movie in nearly a decade now. Even critics cant understand his brilliance. How sad

WB did not exactly let him go, but "Kicked him Upstairs" to a meaningless Exec Producer credit.

9 minutes ago, StevenG said:

snyder was a producer in Wonder Woman, and evidently, he was unable to taint that with his touch of cinematic death. Hopefully, the same will happen with Flash.

Yeah a meaningless Executive Producer credit wont' hurt, but if that website is right...and that is a big if....Snyder will have a major role in the Flash movie, which would be a kiss of death.

Yes,yes, I know Snyder chose Gadot as Wondy, but, as they say, even a broken clock is  right twice a day.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Yeah a meaningless Executive Producer credit wont' hurt, but if that website is right...and that is a big if....Snyder will have a major role in the Flash movie, which would be a kiss of death.

Yes,yes, I know Snyder chose Gadot as Wondy, but, as they say, even a broken clock is  right twice a day.

Actually he was a PRODUCER on Wonder Woman and not a meaningless one either. He even helped with the story. Go to IMDb and see for yourself. He has producer credit. Not a meaningless Executive either. 

Edited by Quake
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

5 minutes ago, Quake said:

Actually he was a PRODUCER on Wonder Woman and not a meaningless one either. He even helped with the story. Go to IMDb and see for yourself. He has producer credit. Not a meaningless Executive either. 

I am talking about future DCEU movies.

The DCU will have along time recovering from the damage that Snyder did to it.

But keep drinking the Kool Aid.....