Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

That Aquaman trailer is probably the biggest WTF I've seen in awhile. Don't know what to think between the horrendous cringe dialogue/derivative plot, but then some amazing looking action and spectacle. Can't say the latter wasn't enough to overcome the former though, I'm definitely gonna be seeing it on the biggest screen possible. Seems like the only way it will be worth it. 

Shazam is definitely in a far far better position for DCEU right now if the two trailers are any indication. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alli said:

Very immature trailers, bordering on Marvel. cringey

Marvel didn't invent cringy but they are the masters of it. And now DC wants a slice of it...

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, MattW said:

After watching both trailers:

Shazam > Aquaman, domestic and worldwide.

If it weren’t for fanboy bullshit, I’d make that club in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Marvel fans commenting on the CGI in Aquaman need to remember that Hulkbuster Ruffalo head was left in as part of a finished product. 

Nobody gave a fuck because everyone was fully immersed in the awesomeness of Thor's entrance to the battle. I guarantee you nobody will feel the same for any scene in Aquaman, except for maybe Napoleon

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I'm relieved that the humor in Aquaman seems in line with Wonder Woman and Batman v Superman, and not trying to copy the obnoxious MCU humor.

[laughs] Marvel has famously huge turds.

Yeah, wow, DC is clearly going in the direction of Marvel with those Shazam and Aquaman trailers.   No brooding super serious darkness anywhere to be seen from the MOS, BVS, and SS days.  Might actually work for them too.

Edited by Ozymandias

6 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Yeah, wow, DC is clearly going in the direction of Marvel with those Shazam and Aquaman trailers.   No brooding super serious darkness anywhere to be seen from the MOS, BVS, and SS days.  Might actually work for them too.

I'm sure the Joker movie will be hilarious.

X0r4ZYd.gif

2 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

Nobody gave a fuck because everyone was fully immersed in the awesomeness of Thor's entrance to the battle. I guarantee you nobody will feel the same for any scene in Aquaman, except for maybe Napoleon

Haha stop everyone was laughing at it.

It’s just one shot, chill. It is a screamer though. 

I cant wait for a high res gif when it goes on digital. 

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

dc with decent trailers and marvel firing directors and ant man and the wasp not living up to those obviously plausible $300 million predictions here. DC got marvel on the ropes. 

Marvel needs to be real careful or they could have the tables turned on them in a FLASH

• Haha 1