Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:43 AM, Napoleon said:

Aquaman has to be well reviewed. If it gets trashed by critics it will be too much drama for me handle. I already have my family members who voted for our Trump. Please WB just pay the critics this time.

Or maybe you should just calm down, and don't make a freaking movie the emotional center of your life?

You know that in Avengers 4, there is going to be, apart from the cameos (presuming they have been filmed) a tribute to Stan Lee..I suspect in the form of a dedication. Would not be surprised at all if the first thing you see on the screen is "This film is dedicates to Stan Lee..1922 to 2018" before even the Marvel logo comes up.

I don't know which other thread to put this.  It's an obvious analysis anyways.

700 - Black Panther

679 - Infinity War

608 - Incredibles 

These 3 Disney movies bailed out 2018 IMO and have 2018 tying the last 3 years at the yearly box office with a little over 11 BILLION.

Next year should be so lucky!?

700 and 600 million showing up like we have a major sporting event going on.  

• Like 1

Wow, who knew that in 2018 we would be burying two more massive franchises?  Let’s take a moment and remember all the fallen soilders.

Star Wars

Time of birth: Force Awakens 

Time of death: Last Jedi

Harry Potter:

Time of birth: Philosophers Stone

Time of death: Crimes of Grindewald 

DCEU:

Time of birth: Stillborn

Cremated: Justice league

Only the MCU remains standing. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5053575

Edited by GraceRandolph
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sigh.... Grace's post is a good set up for a response though.  anyone going to get to that?

Next 5-10 years should be booked with Fantastic Beasts, DCEU, etc. so despite present BO #s, and despite conversation, Time already has these franchises continuing. 

what are you going to do, just cancel them?  have fun!

Edited by mother

31 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Mess I forgot about that.

I was tempted to call Fast And Furious healthy and still going strong, but it is troubled time with the internal ego wars, will see for that one, but that last one made like over a billion internationally.

14 minutes ago, Barnack said:

I was tempted to call Fast And Furious healthy and still going strong, but it is troubled time with the internal ego wars, will see for that one, but that last one made like over a billion internationally.

Yeah that one slipped my mind as well - no surprise given that I'm not a fan and haven't seen a single Furious movie LOL. I kinda have a feeling that the spin-off movie will underperform. Guess we will have to wait and see. 

Edited by GraceRandolph

5 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Marvel CEO Isaac Perlmutter is the shadow head of the Department of Veteran Affairs

A member of Trump's Mar-A-Lago getaway, Perlmutter has no U.S. military experience nor a confirmation vote from Congress

MCU belongs to Kevin Fegie. No1Curr about irrelevant Issac Perlmutter and his BOMBING tv shows.

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Wow, who knew that in 2018 we would be burying two more massive franchises?  Let’s take a moment and remember all the fallen soilders.

Star Wars

Time of birth: Force Awakens 

Time of death: Last Jedi

Harry Potter:

Time of birth: Philosophers Stone

Time of death: Crimes of Grindewald 

DCEU:

Time of birth: Stillborn

Cremated: Justice league

Only the MCU remains standing. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5053575

People are not dropping everything and going to the movies like they did for Twilight?  

I thought it was the reserved seating thing, social media/internet connectivity, no exact 12AM shows, and a change of culture w/ quantity always being more convenient and accessible.  

If people took on TLJ like it was yesterday's news, Episode IX could be in trouble.  

Edited by the Quran 2015ama

On 11/18/2018 at 11:54 AM, LaughingEvans said:

This is a really misleading title and misinterprets what Maher said grossly. 

Which goes on to prove my theory that modern American media are crap. 

Not just modern... the media has always sucked and distorted reality. 

• Like 1