Telemachos

Fanboy Wars: Marvel Vs DC Vs Star Wars vs Harry Potter vs EO17CU etc. | MARVEL TAKES THE THRONE | SOLO IS A HUGE BOMB

listen it's great that you guys think it's an unfair advantage to have Detective Pikachu in the title and you want to give smaller franchises like Marvel and Star Wars a chance, but...why is Detective Pikachu not in the thread title?

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't understand how danger mouse didn't become a $100bn franchise.

Baffling !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Warmaster506 said:

Yeah Pokemon is only an  85 billion franchise.

So small right?

Game and Toy Franchises have had considerably difficulty transferring their success to the movies, Pleny of example out there.

Edited by dudalb

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:14 PM, LaughingEvans said:

Let's just be happy the fantasy bubble burst quickly, because Lotr was the only decent hollywood trilogy we got out of it.

HP is cookie cutter, Narnia and Eragon were more of the same, and the Hobbit was more of a lotr spoof

Hell, the best Fantasy film we have had since LOTR was "Pan's Labyrinth".

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:43 AM, Napoleon said:

Aquaman has to be well reviewed. If it gets trashed by critics it will be too much drama for me handle. I already have my family members who voted for our Trump. Please WB just pay the critics this time.

Or maybe you should just calm down, and don't make a freaking movie the emotional center of your life?

You know that in Avengers 4, there is going to be, apart from the cameos (presuming they have been filmed) a tribute to Stan Lee..I suspect in the form of a dedication. Would not be surprised at all if the first thing you see on the screen is "This film is dedicates to Stan Lee..1922 to 2018" before even the Marvel logo comes up.

I don't know which other thread to put this.  It's an obvious analysis anyways.

700 - Black Panther

679 - Infinity War

608 - Incredibles 

These 3 Disney movies bailed out 2018 IMO and have 2018 tying the last 3 years at the yearly box office with a little over 11 BILLION.

Next year should be so lucky!?

700 and 600 million showing up like we have a major sporting event going on.