Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Do you have any idea how long it takes those cups to decompose. Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should. Must go faster. Must go faster... go, go, go, go, go! Remind me to thank John for a lovely weekend.

God help us, we're in the hands of engineers. Hey, you know how I'm, like. always trying to save the planet? Here's my chance. I gave it a cold? I gave it a virus. A computer virus. So you two dig up, dig up dinosaurs? God help us, we're in the hands of engineers.

My dad once told me, laugh and the world laughs with you, Cry, and I'll give you something to cry about you little bastard! You're a very talented young man, with your own clever thoughts and ideas. Do you need a manager? Hey, take a look at the earthlings. Goodbye!

Do you have any idea how long it takes those cups to decompose. Must go faster. Hey, take a look at the earthlings. Goodbye! Hey, take a look at the earthlings. Goodbye! Forget the fat lady! You're obsessed with the fat lady! Drive us out of here! Eventually, you do plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour, right?

What do they got in there? King Kong? Just my luck, no ice. You really think you can fly that thing? Forget the fat lady! You're obsessed with the fat lady! Drive us out of here! Hey, you know how I'm, like. always trying to save the planet? Here's my chance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I’ll say this: I liked Godzilla 2014 but years after it came out, I realize how toxic it’s flaws were. I’m a massive Godzilla fan but for an introductory movie, I would understand why some people would prefer Godzilla 1998 sadly.

makin' fun?

11 minutes ago, TMP said:

I'm still so surprised how a movie as vanilla as Last Jedi generated so much divisiveness. I never knew Star Wars meant that much to so many people lmao

Probably the most observant comment I saw......

So I hardly ever post in here, but I want to say that I'm interested in seeing if Bumblebee rejuvenates the Transformers franchise enough as to where it allowd the franchise to be taken seriously again. We know that it has in terms of critical response, but what about the box office? That's the big question mark.

45 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

The Last Jedi is a movie for people who are not fans of film-making.

Thats like one of the most ridiculous statements ive seen in a long time.

Forget the plot. Forget the dialogue. See The Last Jedi purely as the film, as the visual medium that it is. Its one of the must stunning and beutifully looking blockbusters of the decade. The cinematography, the lighting, the editing - everything is just on point. Add to that a masterfull color palette and just a sense of scale and this film is just one visual masterpiece:

star-wars-the-last-jedi-throne-room.jp

1204937265ad92092c17be2e5b90d72172dd726740430990584_ce2ca99cd5_b.jpg

Its so fucking gorgeous to look at.

Stating that TLJ is a film for people who are not fans of filmmaking is utter bullshit, sorry.

• Like 3
  • Disbelief 1

11 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Thats like one of the most ridiculous statements ive seen in a long time.

Forget the plot. Forget the dialogue. See The Last Jedi purely as the film, as the visual medium that it is. Its one of the must stunning and beutifully looking blockbusters of the decade. The cinematography, the lighting, the editing - everything is just on point. Add to that a masterfull color palette and just a sense of scale and this film is just one visual masterpiece:

star-wars-the-last-jedi-throne-room.jp

1204937265ad92092c17be2e5b90d72172dd726740430990584_ce2ca99cd5_b.jpg

Its so fucking gorgeous to look at.

Stating that TLJ is a film for people who are not fans of filmmaking is utter bullshit, sorry.

While I sort of agree on the visuals part, which were really good, but not quite impressive compared to others, I have to disagree on your first 2 sentences. The plot, the editing, the dialogue and the characters are to film making as integral as the visuals. And TLJ is a lazy attempt in all of those.