Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Is the fact that 3 pages already and there is still no serious DC vs Marvel talk happening in this thread enough to tell that this thread might not be serving as moderators hoped, and people just love to throw out a DC vs Marvel discussion in any thread in any time rather than sticking to just one thread?

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 3

How many Bane jokes/references have already been made in TV/Film, TONS! Captain America: The Winter Solider will never have that cultural significance.

Sorry you know its true

lol

Some of y'all are too much

• Like 6

How many Bane jokes/references have already been made in TV/Film, TONS! Captain America: The Winter Solider will never have that cultural significance.

Sorry you know its true

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Let's not start this again. Last night was enough for the mean time I think.

Edited by MrPink

Sorry you know its true

Ooooooooooooh but that's a bit of a rubbish argument, isn't it?

Edited by Jack Nevada

No, not at all. It doesn't make TDKR a better film, thats not my argument, Im simply stating a fact that Rises is going to have more cultural relevance. 

Yes, but what does that have to do with anything? 

No, not at all. It doesn't make TDKR a better film, thats not my argument, Im simply stating a fact that Rises is going to have more cultural relevance. 

Which may be true... That said, Batman & Robin has plenty of cultural relevance as well with Arnie's Freeze, Uma's Ivy, etc...

Which brings me to my next point... "Freeze in hell, Batman!!!!"

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 2

'We want people getting killed' they say.

'WHY YOU LET PEOPLE DIE, SUPERMAN?' they say.

Superman doesn't kill... neither does Batman ironically.

Besides the perception of Superman is that he can do everything, that people just expect him to save everyone and at the same time defeat the bad guys in a 2 hour movie.

Superman doesn't kill... neither does Batman ironically.

Besides the perception of Superman is that he can do everything, that people just expect him to save everyone and at the same time defeat the bad guys in a 2 hour movie.

I can already imagine a Justice League Movie.

Supes: "I'm gonna fight him."

Every one: "What are we supposed to do then?"

Supes: "Oh, you know... Just run around the town and save people."

Which may be true... That said, Batman and Robin has plenty of cultural relevance as well with Arnie's Freeze, Uma's Ivy, etc...

Which brings me to my next point... "Freeze in hell, Batman!!!!"

Posted Image

• Like 4