Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 minute ago, RandomJC said:

Well, I'm sure some people like it. I don't. it's far inferior to strawberry, banana, vanilla, and cotton candy. (in my opinion, of course.)

Well, yeah?! Guess what; your opinion is SHIT! I'm right you're wrong, deal with it!

Spoiler

:lol::ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Well, yeah?! Guess what; your opinion is SHIT! I'm right you're wrong, deal with it!

Reveal hidden contents

I wasted all my likes on the Oscar thread. I need to make a list of people to give likes to.

1 minute ago, AABATTERY said:

3o7TKF1fSIs1R19B8k.gif

I forgot peach.

Edited by RandomJC
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Moderation:

Guys, this thread is for franchise wars but you still gotta treat each other with some basic respect. Lay off the personal insults. 

Lol at least I did it with some class :P

Edited by Lordmandeep

I can tell you your opinion is bad. You don't have to believe me.

But I can also say that the DCEU has an Oscar. That is an irrefutable FACT. Marvel does not. Another FACT.

Sure, spin it how you'd like. But is that any different than DCEU fans spinning RT scores? NOPE.

3 hours ago, ChipMunky said:

JEALOUS?

Maybe Marvel just sucks ass. I mean, if a "shit" film like Suicide Squad can WIN A GOD DAMN Oscar, why couldn't ANY Marvel film do it?

Because Marvel is generic trash.

Exhibit A

Edited by YourMother

You said Sad Affleck had nothing in relation to Rotten Tomatoes.

When in the video, he asked about the bad reviews about the movie and the video showcases the RT Score and his sad face.

If RT was not known or mainstream, this meme would have been obscure in nature as a result, but it was not. 

• Like 1

The deal is, anyone who is anyone knows the Razzies are a joke. They award popular films to drive attention. So taking any "victory" from that is a pretty low form of "proving your point".

Marvel makes arguably decent to great films. Liked by the masses. Yet 13 films in, and no Oscar wins. Their competition isn't "tougher" than any DC film. Because it's the same competition.

DC makes arguably bad to great films. Mostly liked my the masses. Yet 3 films in, 1 Oscar win. 

The awards are facts. Yet y'all are getting super defensive. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

You said Sad Affleck had nothing in relation to Rotten Tomatoes.

When in the video, he asked about the bad reviews about the movie and the video showcases the RT Score and his sad face.

If RT was not known or mainstream, this meme would have been obscure in nature as a result, but it was not. 

Incorrect. The meme is just Ben Affleck, staring sadly. If you're bringing up a SPECIFIC video, that's not a meme. I clearly said I have seen no meme on facebook that refers to Rotten Tomatoes in any way.