Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

nobody saw the one big budget movie this year that was actually breaking the mold and pushing cinema forward.

Godzilla 2 should have done way more you are quite right.

Coppola strikes me as your typical/101/Texbook leftist :

- arrogant, ego the size of Giant Man

- condescending

- thinks he has the moral high ground on any topic

- thinks of himself as always defending the weak and minorities

- thinks he belongs to the tolerant/open minded group of well read people

- thinks they are marxists but are the best at nepotism

then  vomits

- on the art and entertainment the working classes of the world enjoy, while earning 100 000 times more money than them.

- same working classes which allow theaters to be full and alive when was your latest hit Francis ?

Dicks can't suck themselves Francis, and theaters without films people want to see cannot fill themselves either.

That s how the western leftists mind work

they have become high priests that declared identy politics warfare to absolve themselves of their intitial, true & utmost despicable crime :

class racism

they despise the little people deep inside and can only tolerate a nice dinner at the Chateau Marmont.

Their anthem, their war chant :

" Do as I say, not as I do".

Hey Francis, is nepotism despicable ?

Edited by The Futurist
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

Everyone be like Scott and watch Watchmen tonight (TV show on HBO), I heard it’s great.

Edited by cax16
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

I started this mess, curious if I actually bring some sense of solidarity to it here

Exactly! Even if you don't like the MCU, this same type of elitist attitude can be (and often is) used to bash animation as "kid stuff" *. I think it's not too much to ask for famous directors to be a bit more respectful when expressing their opinions.

*although it looks like he deleted the tweet here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

Everyone be like Scott and watch Watchmen tonight (TV show on HBO), I heard it’s great.

I can't justify $15 a month for such little content. Just can't do it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I can't justify $15 a month for such little content. Just can't do it.

HBO for me is is well worth it as it has probably the best quality shows imo, my tv package is hbo and movie channel together for $20 but I’ll obviously be switching over to hbo max next year once it launches. Everyone has their own priorities for what they wanna spend on obviously and I can respect that it isn’t worth it for everyone. 

• Like 1

you've got one 70s icon on your team guys. now you've all gotta check out and stan Days of Heaven.

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

OMG WATCHMEN is on today! I can't believe forgot, thanks man!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

HBO for me is is well worth it as it has probably the best quality shows imo, my tv package is hbo and movie channel together for $20 but I’ll obviously be switching over to hbo max next year once it launches. Everyone has their own priorities for what they wanna spend on obviously and I can respect that it isn’t worth it for everyone. 

Yeah I just can't. Netflix has like 10x the content. Plus I got in on that shady 70% discount and bought 2 years worth of Netflix. So paying $4 for that versus $15 for hbo is a no brainier.

27 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Yeah I just can't. Netflix has like 10x the content. Plus I got in on that shady 70% discount and bought 2 years worth of Netflix. So paying $4 for that versus $15 for hbo is a no brainier.

My Netflix will probably be gone once Disney+ comes cause I like my amazon prime shows as well. Netflix doesn’t really have anything that’s really exciting for me After I see the Irishman next month. 

It also depends how fast hbo max comes and what’s going to happen with some of the DC shows I watch. Titans was originally on Netflix but doom patrol and swamp thing came to my normal channels on my cable box so if that continues that I really have no use for Netflix. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cax16 said:

My Netflix will probably be gone once Disney+ comes cause I like my amazon prime shows as well. Netflix doesn’t really have anything that’s really exciting for me After I see the Irishman next month. 

It also depends how fast hbo max comes and what’s going to happen with some of the DC shows I watch. Titans was originally on Netflix but doom patrol and swamp thing came to my normal channels on my cable box so if that continues that I really have no use for Netflix. 

I feel you I just love those documentaries. Can't wait for Disney +. 3 years for $150 what a steal!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I feel you I just love those documentaries. Can't wait for Disney +. 3 years for $150 what a steal!

Steal is right. In Canada it looks like we can't even pre-order yet, let alone get that kind of a deal!

Nah,  Scorcese and Coppola got it wrong.

There are good Marvel movies, especially the mature and adult ones at Fox and SOny.

But what Marvel Studios has been pumping in the last 10 years is the scourge of the earth.

I mean quips, who builds a multi billion franchise on 

QUIPS.

Get real please.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Thanks 2
  • ...wtf 1

ironic how Scorsese and Coppola claim Marvel movies aren't real cinema when Avengers Endgame is better than the godfather and goodfellas combined :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 3
  • Disbelief 3
  • Not Cool 4

1 hour ago, RealLyre said:

ironic how Scorsese and Coppola claim Marvel movies aren't real cinema when Avengers Endgame is better than the godfather and goodfellas combined :rofl:

g

• Not Cool 1

5 hours ago, RealLyre said:

I can only hope this is a joke.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Image result for mind blown gif

You're only saying that because Captain Marvel was in the movie.

6 hours ago, RealLyre said:

I'm waiting for a punchline.

• Haha 3