Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

4 minutes ago, TMP said:

Bob Iger sounds like a dumb-ass

No more of a dumbass than either Coppola or Scorsese

Even if you think their work is far superior, Black Panther is no less an example of cinema. Indeed, it's one of the best examples of why Coppola and Scorsese are dead wrong about comic book movies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Even if you think their work is far superior, Black Panther is no less an example of cinema. Indeed, it's one of the best examples of why Coppola and Scorsese are dead wrong about comic book movies. 

Please don't tell me you're going to defend Disney CEO and billionaire Bob Iger online

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Coppola liked Spider Verse though

8 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I’d rather hear Ryan Coogler defend the movie than Bob Iger. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

If this Marvel/directors discourse is gonna lead to people defending Bob Iger, then this was this all an incredible, insurmountable waste of time

People in here defending Coppola calling movies despicable when he's supported a child rapist. But we draw the line at defending Bob Iger (which I was hardly doing). Oh no... that is too much!

Fandom never ceases to amaze. 

Edited by Ororo Munroe
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

People in here defending Coppola calling movies despicable when he's supported a child rapist.

It's really funny that crazy cbm fanatics and sjws are so desperate to shit on Coppola and Scorsese and defend Disney they use this stupid argument that has nothing to do with the topic/quality of movies/real cinema or not.

19 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Fandom never ceases to amaze. 

Indeed.

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

That was sarcasm. I'm just saying you're using the same argument used by TLJ haters. Although I know that TLJ was actually a pretty good movie, calling Snyder a prick because you don't like his movies is dumb.

No he's a giant asshole separate from being a director. Biggest prick out there probably

15 minutes ago, Firepower said:

It's really funny that crazy cbm fanatics and sjws are so desperate to shit on Coppola and Scorsese and defend Disney they use this stupid argument that has nothing to do with the topic/quality of movies/real cinema or not.

Indeed.

I mean, yeah he may have a point about Marvel but when you continuously voice support for and financially back someone who fucked a 12 yr old boy, i think its fair game to call you a piece of shit everytime you open your mouth in public to say anything. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Firepower said:

Indeed.

The point just went right over your head, huh? The irony. Pure clownery. 

7 minutes ago, sdeezy said:

I mean, yeah he may have a point about Marvel but when you continuously voice support for and financially back someone who fucked a 12 yr old boy, i think its fair game to call you a piece of shit everytime you open your mouth in public to say anything. 

What are you talking about ?