Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

12 minutes ago, john2000 said:

its not about unwilling, its about what can happen, marvel studios has never made a movi with budget less than 130, not bc they are unwilling to do it,but bc they just cant, their movies are not that simple to make,marvel cares about make a good movie, and if that means to spend 150 mill,they will do it,thats the correct thing to do, very few comicbook movies can be made for 100 million

I just think Marvel would be wise to find charecters and stories in the Marvel Universe that could be made for less.

And they are there. I give you Deadpool as an example. 

I also think Marvel made a mistake with consigning Daredevil to a TV series; he is more of an A list charecters then some of the Marvel charecters who have gotten movies. And a Daredevil movie is exactly the kind of CBM that could be made for 100 Million or less.

I just think Marvel is playing Russian roullte with it's every film needs a huge budget approach and sooner or later the gun will go off.

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I just think Marvel would be wise to find charecters and stories in the Marvel Universe that could be made for less.

And they are there. I give you Deadpool as an example. 

I also think Marvel made a mistake with consigning Daredevil to a TV series; he is more of an A list charecters then some of the Marvel charecters who have gotten movies. And a Daredevil movie is exactly the kind of CBM that could be made for 100 Million or less.

I just think Marvel is playing Russian roullte with it's every film needs a huge budget approach and sooner or later the gun will go off.

i very much doubt it, to each their own i guess

Edited by john2000

2 hours ago, john2000 said:

fi very much doubt it, to each their own i guess

Marvel studiios will produce a big flop someday. The law of averages always catches up with you. Sooner or later you strike out.

Edited by dudalb

2 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Whats the limit for the oscars? Can they send the entire cast list from the final battle?

The reminder list send to the voters (a for your consideration if you will), that can only have 20 names on it by movie (10 actor, 10 actress) 

Joining the ranks of the growing crowd of cast and crew who have already spoken out is aerial second unit director Clay Staub, who recently tweeted "Looking back at my time in Iceland on the 'real' Justice League-it was epic and could still be!

Speaking directly to Screen Rant, Staub confirmed is involvement in the film: "I was the aerial 2nd unit director on JL and I did some time in London, and Monaco too. Most of my work was focused on Bruce Wayne's travel to the village in Iceland and the discovery of Arthur Curry.

Justice-League-Batman-Drawing-Iceland-Cl

Staub's tweet also included a drawing of Batman and the Batmobile he says was drawn by production designer Patrick Tatopoulos and signed by several people involved in production.

It's not clear how much of the London and Monaco shoots were changed, and all Staub would tell Screen Rant is "I'll leave that up to the original JL version to shed light on someday."

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Joining the ranks of the growing crowd of cast and crew who have already spoken out is aerial second unit director Clay Staub, who recently tweeted "Looking back at my time in Iceland on the 'real' Justice League-it was epic and could still be!

Speaking directly to Screen Rant, Staub confirmed is involvement in the film: "I was the aerial 2nd unit director on JL and I did some time in London, and Monaco too. Most of my work was focused on Bruce Wayne's travel to the village in Iceland and the discovery of Arthur Curry.

Justice-League-Batman-Drawing-Iceland-Cl

Staub's tweet also included a drawing of Batman and the Batmobile he says was drawn by production designer Patrick Tatopoulos and signed by several people involved in production.

It's not clear how much of the London and Monaco shoots were changed, and all Staub would tell Screen Rant is "I'll leave that up to the original JL version to shed light on someday."

• Haha 1

Those for your consideration ads are not serious for 99% of Blockbusters. Endgame has zero chance at acting nominations and it doesn't deserve any acting nominations. Disney know that it's a tech Oscars movie. I love Endgame so I don't say any of that to bash the film. 

Edited by Zakiyyah6

Been spending the last couple of days watching Hitchcock movies - never seen them before. Woah, they are pretty good (except vertigo that was shite). The dialogue is so rich - I kinda wish actors spoke like that again. Only flaw is that his movies end right after the climax. It feels a bit odd. So far I've seen: North by Northwest, Dial M for Murder, Rear Window, Vertigo and Rope. 

Any other recommendations?