Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Anyone see the crap about Joker making more than End Game? It made 700 million net. Jokers profit will be unreal for it's budget. It's ROI unmatched forever in comics. I can't see how even being super generous it gets past 500 net. 

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

Good thing I have checked out of the Marvel movies since endgame. Because I won't have Disney plus so I couldn't keep up even if I care to do so 😛

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

That does not sound like a good idea at all, but far be it from me to question Kevin Feige’s decisions at this point.

And of course there will be synposis up on the web of the shows....

So far attempts to tie TV shows closley in with movies have not been all that sucessful....Fox failed when they tried that with the X Files..interesting to see if Feige will have anymore sucess.

There reaches a point where audiences will rebel from what they see as blantant cash grabs.

Watched Taxi Driver to see what all the hype is about. Damn what a boring piece of turd. A character study of a character thats not interesting in the least. The Brie Larson lookalike going on a date with him after he came running in like the biggest creep is more unrealistic than a man flying around with a cape. 1.5/5 stars. Martin doesn't hold a candle to Hitchcock. 

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 3
  • Knock It Off 1

2 hours ago, HeadShot said:

Watched Taxi Driver to see what all the hype is about. Damn what a boring piece of turd. A character study of a character thats not interesting in the least. The Brie Larson lookalike going on a date with him after he came running in like the biggest creep is more unrealistic than a man flying around with a cape. 1.5/5 stars. Martin doesn't hold a candle to Hitchcock. 

Triggered.

Scorsese 1 HeadShot 0

On 11/9/2019 at 1:03 AM, HeadShot said:

Been spending the last couple of days watching Hitchcock movies - never seen them before. Woah, they are pretty good (except vertigo that was shite). The dialogue is so rich - I kinda wish actors spoke like that again. Only flaw is that his movies end right after the climax. It feels a bit odd. So far I've seen: North by Northwest, Dial M for Murder, Rear Window, Vertigo and Rope. 

Any other recommendations? 

Psycho is kind of essential!

• Like 1