Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

If the snyder cut is released, WB better cut out all of Darkseid's scene. Snyder does not understand the character and would have ruined Seid's first live action appearance. I trust DuVernay more than him.

Can't wait for the cut to be worse than Josstice league. Suicidal Batman baby, drunk aquaman, wonder woman failing to save people.

Edited by The Chad DC
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, The Chad DC said:

If the snyder cut is released, WB better cut out all of Darkseid's scene. Snyder does not understand the character and would have ruined Seid's first live action appearance. I trust DuVernay more than him.

Can't wait for the cut to be worse than Josstice league. Suicidal Batman baby, drunk aquaman, wonder woman failing to save people.

This. Justice League will be bad laggardly of what cut you release, his cut will be longer and probably worse, but just cut out everything with Darkseid.

Ava is actually a fan of the New Gods and probably knew what they were before 2014, I can't say the same for Snyder. Just look at all 3 of the designs he planned for Steppenwolf. Steppenwolf isn't a complicated character, he's a dude with a horned helmet and a staff and Snyder wanted him to be some sort of demon alien monster, which just screws with the continutiy of the New Gods consider he's Darkseid's uncle and, in turn is the granduncle for Orion.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

Watching Snyder fans act is akin to watching people who believe people like Peter Popoff.

It's crazy, I supported the Snyder Cut after JL was released, signed the petition and all. But I kinda wish it isn't released. Of course its going to be bad anyway, but Snyder fans are so toxic. It's hard to support a cause when the people behind it ignorantly believe their toxicity is validate because its helping "creative freedom". Like right now they think they're making a statement to WB by having #ReleasetheSnyderCut trend on twitter, without realizing most top executives are not working on a Sunday.

32 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

This. Justice League will be bad laggardly of what cut you release, his cut will be longer and probably worse, but just cut out everything with Darkseid.

Ava is actually a fan of the New Gods and probably knew what they were before 2014, I can't say the same for Snyder. Just look at all 3 of the designs he planned for Steppenwolf. Steppenwolf isn't a complicated character, he's a dude with a horned helmet and a staff and Snyder wanted him to be some sort of demon alien monster, which just screws with the continutiy of the New Gods consider he's Darkseid's uncle and, in turn is the granduncle for Orion.

Imagine if Steppenwolf had an actor's face like in the comics and wasn't cgi. Obviously nothing would save joostice league, but considering that steppenwolf was one of worst villians in cbm history (particularly because of the awful cgi), it would have been endurable.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Chad DC said:

Darkseid was barely going to be in the movie anyway. It’d be difficult to ruin the character from that. 

Not one of those who believe that the Snyder Cut would have magically saved Snyder's DCEU or done much better at the BO than JL but I would want it to be released since it was the version the actors signed up for and what was intended. At least we would get what was originally supposed to be (albeit I understand much changed before filming anyways due to BvS's underperformance).

• Like 1