Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

If nothing else, I certainly have trouble believing that there isn’t a rough cut of Snyder’s version of the movie. The movie was in post production for half a year before Snyder officially left the project, and they were able to put together a trailer in March that had plenty of VFX. Honestly, who really cares if the VFX were unfinished? The thing they released in theaters had terrible VFX anyway, so what difference would it make? 

So in Crisis on Infinete Earths we are getting the "Kingdom Come " version of Superman,and what looks like a modified version of the older, crippled Bruce Wayne of "Batman Begins".

Actually it's a partial fulfillment of my dream DC project:A full scale version of "Kingdom Come" probably my favorite of all the DC miniseries.

And I think everbody wants to see Kevin Conroy as a live action Bruce Wayne.

43 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

If nothing else, I certainly have trouble believing that there isn’t a rough cut of Snyder’s version of the movie. The movie was in post production for half a year before Snyder officially left the project, and they were able to put together a trailer in March that had plenty of VFX. Honestly, who really cares if the VFX were unfinished? The thing they released in theaters had terrible VFX anyway, so what difference would it make? 

Come on, you know better then that. There is bad VFX which is forgivable, and unfinished VFX, which is not. WB will not relase this until it's in releasable form;the whole question is how much will it cost to get it into a releasable form,and would it below enough for Warners to make a profit, or at least not lose money on it.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

So in Crisis on Infinete Earths we are getting the "Kingdom Come " version of Superman,and what looks like a modified version of the older, crippled Bruce Wayne of "Batman Begins".

Actually it's a partial fulfillment of my dream DC project:A full scale version of "Kingdom Come" probably my favorite of all the DC miniseries.

And I think everbody wants to see Kevin Conroy as a live action Bruce Wayne.

When did Batman Begins have an older, crippled Bruce Wayne? Also, I don’t want to see Kevin Conroy as a live action Batman. 

33 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Poor Henry Cavill is getting shot today for basically saying that he hasn't seen the SC and wants to move on. This is why the whole campaign seems stupid to many.

That is what happens when people make statements with little evidence behind it.

Truth is, we really don't know what kind of shape the Snyder Cut is in. That so many of the people talking about it use terms like "assembly cut" when they clearly don't know what the hell an assembly cut is does not give on confidence. Hint:An Assembly cut is a long,long,long way from being in relesable form.

I agree the Cavill is trying to keep out of the whole SC Controversy,wanting to keep his options open, and is getting hell from fans for that.

I get the impression he is grateful to Snyder for casting him as Supes, but did not agree with all the choiches Snyder made, though, like a good soldier, he did what he was told to do.

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

When did Batman Begins have an older, crippled Bruce Wayne? Also, I don’t want to see Kevin Conroy as a live action Batman. 

Ouch, that was slip on my part I meant Batman Beyond.

51 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Come on, you know better then that. There is bad VFX which is forgivable, and unfinished VFX, which is not. WB will not relase this until it's in releasable form;the whole question is how much will it cost to get it into a releasable form,and would it below enough for Warners to make a profit, or at least not lose money on it.

They can just release the rough cut of the movie on HBO Max. Why does it need to be “complete”? 

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Ouch, that was slip on my part I meant Batman Beyond.

I don’t like Batman Beyond, so I can’t say I care for that. Frankly, I think it’s kind of sad that a CW crossover is apparently the closest thing DC has to an IW/EG event. 

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

They can just release the rough cut of the movie on HBO Max. Why does it need to be “complete”? 

Because then the same fans demanding the release would be up in arms against WB complaining why did they release it like this and why didn't they spend money on fixing the unfinished shot. They'll be claiming that WB is trying to undermine Snyder by releasing such an unfinished movie. This is a no win situation for WB. Face the wrath of fans if they release an as is movie or spend a ton of money on an unnecessary movie, which I am sure they are trying desperately to movie on from. 

Where is my Joker trilogy ?

Rumor has it that with each new film, we will learn The Joker has new diseases, conditions, traumas and abuses we didn't know about in the first film.

If True, then 

Sky s the limit.

One thing I don’t understand about the anti-Snyder Cut people is why they keep harping on about how Snyder’s version of the film would still suck. For me personally, my interest in seeing Snyder’s movie has nothing to do with quality. I’m sure the movie would’ve been a mess, but I’d still like to see it out of curiosity. It has nothing to do with me thinking that the movie would’ve been a masterpiece until WB brought in Joss Whedon. I’d just like to be able to see what could’ve been is all.